PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Has Hurt My Car !!! :-(

rbull51
30-05-09, 01:55 PM
A queue of cars had to stop fairly quickly but the dirver behind me didnt stop so quickly.......
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee9/rbull51/DSCN1493.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee9/rbull51/DSCN1495.jpg

vinny1979
30-05-09, 03:21 PM
he admitted it? ffs what is it with all the zs' getting smashed up lately

starfire039
30-05-09, 03:30 PM
sorry to see that mate, would be devastated if that happened to me. thats why i never go to brighton if i can help it, everyone gets really close to your bumper, and it pisses me off!!!!

wilko66
30-05-09, 03:39 PM
jesus whats going on that looks almost the same damage as Marky marks, who got his hit in tesco's. He didnt manage to find out who hit his though. Hope he admitted it and you got all his details

carl-mgzs
30-05-09, 04:31 PM
ouch..... if its anything like when my car got hit it will take them a life time to find a new rear bumper for you... mine took 5 weeks!!

Southside_ZS
30-05-09, 05:22 PM
I hope they dont but it'll probably get written off for that. Might be an idea to try get an out of insurance claim off the guy? Save your car going to the crusher anyway.

stamford
30-05-09, 05:23 PM
A rear ender will always be at fault as they are seen as the one driving too close or without due care and attention. Hope all gets sorted okay.

Jay-ZS+
30-05-09, 05:32 PM
Thats assuming your not reversing ;)

davidkp
30-05-09, 05:36 PM
sorry to see that mate, would be devastated if that happened to me. thats why i never go to brighton if i can help it, everyone gets really close to your bumper, and it pisses me off!!!!

yeah you do get a few tossers coming up from behind you in brighton :pirate:

Jay-ZS+
30-05-09, 05:38 PM
Damage looks nasty hopefully its just the bumper mind. They are use to coming from behind in brighton. :laugh:

afcbadam
30-05-09, 06:03 PM
hope you get it sorted, yea jay they do like to rear end people in brighton. lol :)

Simon's ZS-120
30-05-09, 06:34 PM
yeah you do get a few tossers coming up from behind you in brighton :pirate:

was that a joke has they love rear ending down there hense the name

peterzs
30-05-09, 07:35 PM
Hope it gets sorted quickly.:wave::wave::wave:

Glen290
30-05-09, 07:41 PM
unlucky, but is there more chance of getting it fixed being a mk1 or not ?

Jay-ZS+
30-05-09, 08:18 PM
Certainly easier to get hold of second hand bumper but believe xpart still have mk2 rears just more expensive although if done through insurance will have to go through one of their recommended garages and have to get new.

carl-mgzs
31-05-09, 09:44 AM
I hope they dont but it'll probably get written off for that. Might be an idea to try get an out of insurance claim off the guy? Save your car going to the crusher anyway.

mine had more damage than that and it was repaired.....took 5 weeks but i got it back! person that hit me drove off with cloned plates on their car! so i had to foot the bill myself!

Southside_ZS
31-05-09, 09:45 AM
mine had more damage than that and it was repaired.....took 5 weeks but i got it back! person that hit me drove off with cloned plates on their car! so i had to foot the bill myself!

Well i've just bought another damaged ZS, 52plate and all it needs is a front bumper and wing. No other damage and that was written off cat D :(

rbull51
31-05-09, 12:39 PM
He did admit it was his fault and i had a witness aswell, so hopefully it will all go smoothly! Insurance seems good so far, i phoned them and they said it will be picked up within one day and i will get a courtesy car. Just go to wait for the outcome. Does anybody on here know what happens if they say it is a write off, will i be able to get it back or go to it and get my things and extras off it that ive added first??

mattie007
31-05-09, 02:21 PM
Im sure they let you buy it back very cheaply.

Jay-ZS+
31-05-09, 02:43 PM
If there are any modifications that arnt declared id wip them off quick just incase

arwilson80
01-06-09, 09:15 AM
Doesn't look too bad... but the feeling is probably the worst part.

Does anybody on here know what happens if they say it is a write off, will i be able to get it back or go to it and get my things and extras off it that ive added first??

You should be able to buy it back. Hope you declared the extras... and if they aren't they may not be there after. Just get them all taken off before it's picked up. ;)