PDA

View Full Version : My TB ZS180 MKI

stamford
07-07-07, 11:22 PM
I know, it's the annoying trophy blue one! But it was the only colour for me, being a Chelski boy from the late 60's!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/stamfordzs180/MG%20ZS180/DSC03846.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/stamfordzs180/MG%20ZS180/DSC03843.jpg

MGZS55
07-07-07, 11:25 PM
Some more great pics here. Good stuff Stamford (the name all becomes clear)! Great locatoin too.

stamford
07-07-07, 11:29 PM
You'll be surprised how many people can't link the name!

The location is really nice, Brean in Somerset. You can park on the beach all day and its so quiet there, going again in a couple of weeks. A great place to deafen the chaffs when they're hangin out near the amusement park with their barryboy Corsas!

sduk
07-07-07, 11:34 PM
really really nice, love the exhausts! only thing id change are the rear lights for the black ones but thats just personal preference. :)

arwilson80
07-07-07, 11:37 PM
Will be on the beach this Thurs and Fri so will get some piccies there too. :)

Will also have to visit some nice NT properties now that i'm a member and get some there as well.

stamford
07-07-07, 11:45 PM
really really nice, love the exhausts! only thing id change are the rear lights for the black ones but thats just personal preference. :)

It was a tough choice, black or chrome ones............now the standard ones are back on, condensation problem. I may even look at making up some LED ones as a challenge!

MGZS55
07-07-07, 11:45 PM
You'll be surprised how many people can't link the name!

The location is really nice, Brean in Somerset. You can park on the beach all day and its so quiet there, going again in a couple of weeks. A great place to deafen the chaffs when they're hangin out near the amusement park with their barryboy Corsas!

www.Barryboys.co.uk is always worth a giggle. My Son's a Junior Gunner so Stamford is discussed within our 4 walls. Looking forward to the season ahead?

stamford
07-07-07, 11:52 PM
www.Barryboys.co.uk is always worth a giggle. My Son's a Junior Gunner so Stamford is discussed within our 4 walls. Looking forward to the season ahead?

I do go on their website now and again, so funny!

I am looking forward to it, as long as the contracts are sorted and all the player hype has settled, who might be leaving, who might be joining etc. I reckon it will be alot closer this season, more teams in the mix and no clear favourites. Hopefully all the bitching behind the scenes will have stopped and all get on as they should. So, think the gooners will be fighting up there?

MGZS55
08-07-07, 12:09 AM
Think they need amother season yet before they'll be ready to mount a challenge, but you never know.

Stevedx
08-07-07, 10:00 AM
does look nice

shroonie29
10-07-07, 09:28 PM
Looking good mate :clap:

Shroon

stamford
14-08-07, 11:49 AM
Here's couple more taken recently........
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/stamfordzs180/MG%20ZS180/DSC05396.jpg

Outside Longbridge

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/stamfordzs180/MG%20ZS180/DSC05407.jpg

Boot Hill Bandit
14-08-07, 11:56 AM
looking good dude. Can only hope mine will look as god damn sexy when its finished

Jim

stamford
14-08-07, 11:58 AM
Jim, they are never finished!

How's yours coming on?

Boot Hill Bandit
14-08-07, 12:24 PM
Okay. Its engine and gearbox are in the car and almost ready. Bits and bobs to plumb back in but the guys are busy for the remaining part of this week and into next I think.

As requested 'as and when' it will be a little while yet. I want a exhaust but the one I want is on back order for now and bearing in mind I want to insure it immediately with all mods declared so I don't have to faff about there is no rush again.

Bonnet bulge is something I want to sort out by the end of the year also and to have these available to sell if at all possible but time is something that runs out quickly lol

Soon as it is done and ready I will be posting pictures up here first....dunno if anyone has noticed but I am only posting on here now....................

Jim

stamford
14-08-07, 12:27 PM
Good to hear it's on the mend Jim. I must admit I haven't been on the other sites as much either, I spend more time on here when I can get on the damned PC!!

Boot Hill Bandit
14-08-07, 01:26 PM
I can imagine!

Its nice to have my own personal PC but I find it hard to draw myself away from it LMAO.

So much to find and do on here........much better than TV. Plus its raining outside and I can't drive anywhere lol

Jim

mrt_04
14-08-07, 01:39 PM
Very nice, well loved & looked after ZS..........Come on you blues boys!!!!....Everton that is!!!!!!!!!.....like Chelsea though

stamford
14-08-07, 05:26 PM
Cheers mate.............Everton eh? So whats' your chances then?

I'm thinking of getting my wheels stripped and powder coated sometime...................they're not that bad but could do with some TLC.................not sure on the colour though. Would like white, but hate the brakedust issues.

mrt_04
14-08-07, 05:30 PM
got to get Cahill & Vaughan fit.....then we could build a decent squad. Good manager, but needs Chelsea's dosh!!!. Hope CFC win Prem League & stuff the red sh*te!!!!

stamford
14-08-07, 06:44 PM
This season will be a hard slog for sure and will depend upon how well we all fair with injuries.

Boot Hill Bandit
14-08-07, 06:49 PM
I wanna see plenty of broken legs and ankles in a nice clean fight :evil:

oh

thats rugby :slap: :innocent: