PDA

View Full Version : mot done today

baz69
18-06-09, 11:52 PM
took the zs for mot today, was abit worried as didnt know too much about the car having only owned it 3 weeks, but to my delight it sailed through no advisories just good comments from the tester saying what a nice clean car it was, so very happy now:beer2:

stamford
19-06-09, 06:04 AM
That is good to hear. Most that are looked after tend to be fine. Not heard of many that fail tbh.

arwilson80
19-06-09, 09:56 AM
That is good to hear. Most that are looked after tend to be fine. Not heard of many that fail tbh.

+1 - Mine is up on Monday and it'll have cost me a grand total of about £65 (inc the £30.50 MOT fee) to get it sorted.

peterzs
19-06-09, 12:25 PM
Makes you feel that you had a good buy, good result.:wave::wave::wave:

afcbadam
19-06-09, 03:48 PM
good to here. you should have got the seller to put 12 months mot on it though!

baz69
19-06-09, 10:53 PM
good to here. you should have got the seller to put 12 months mot on it though!,

did think about that but i think he just buys and sells cars from home, and he would have inflated the price a bit with a years mot, so went and had a good look at it, went out for a drive and it seemed like a nice car so took the chance, and glad i did, i ve had it 3 weeks now and im now a bit skint as at the end of the first week i had to tax it , end of second week i had to re- new my insurance and yesterday i had to mot it, lol,

afcbadam
20-06-09, 09:12 AM
skint but worth it??? i was the same for the first couple of week's, but was it worth it?? yes it bloody was!