PDA

View Full Version : finished in time

afcbadam
20-06-09, 09:25 AM
looks like its about to poor down so thank god i have finished my mornings work on the zs.

jobs today.

oil and filter change.
clean oil catch tank. was surprised as there wasnt a great deal in there, maybe a table spoon full.
clean and check power vis motor, that was fine.
check the butterfly on the balance vis was moving freeley, again fine.
check all fluids, tyre pressures, wheel bolts.

jobs the other day were to fit rear seat cover, thanks EMS, wasnt as bad as i thought to fit. Put the rear headrests in. New head unit & front components.

stamford
20-06-09, 11:07 AM
Weather has been crap here too, still waiting for my clutch kit, don't think it'll be coming today :sad: looks like I'll be driving the Jimny to the wedding and parking far away!

peterzs
20-06-09, 11:20 AM
What time did you start? just had breakfast, looked at the clock and it was 10,

We just bought a new Wii game and that was delivered at 7.50 so no excuse for not getting up early.:clap::clap::clap:

talkingcars
20-06-09, 04:37 PM
I'm a bit disappointed it isn't raining, best time to was the cars, mine was done in Feb, Gemmas before christmas!

Instead I got my new tyres fitted and aircon serviced at Kwickfit - it went like this when I came to pay

fitter - "you paying card or cash?"

me - "card"

fitter - "oh, if it was cash I'd call it a bullseye as the managers not here, shop next door has a cash machine"

me - "that sounds good but excuse my ignorance, how much is a bullseye"

so that was £45 for the aircon and £5 to have my tyres fitted with new valves, balanced and fitted plus disposal of the old tyres.