PDA

View Full Version : Few Bits For Sale

Stuart
09-07-09, 11:55 AM
Due to Getting rid of the ZS and hopefully Moving abroad im having a major clearout i have a few things for sale.

I realise i have previously listed some of the stuff before, and was pretty useless at getting back to people, as ive been busy, any questions or if you want photos of anything just let me know.

Im currently living between both East Kilbride and Ayr and would prefer pick up or i could deliver locally. I would rather try and sell these locally before going down the paypal/postage route.

All the prices are open to negotiation.

Mg ZS 180 Side Skirts- Le Mans Green paint code HFN, looking for offers on these really as they are taking up space. Looking for around £25

Mg ZS 180 Front Bib- Original part, will need painted, (was painted trophy blue roughly over the top of le mans green has now started flaking off so will need painted) open to offers on this really as again its just taking up space. £20

Sony BT-2500 Bluetooth Headunit
For sale as it wont fit in the vectra and will just be taking up space, comes with box-instuctions and remote, looking for £25

Mk 2 Front Grille
Painted in saxo blue as a very close match to trophy blue.
Was painted by myself so isnt 100% but was good enough for me, £25

4x Hairpin Alloys
In great condition with only very minor marks on them, photos on request. Just looking to get rid of these, make me an offer, all 4will need new tyres! £offers

ZS Hatchback Roofbars (may fit saloon?)
Great condition, bought from Halfords cost £90 looking for around £30

Mg ZS Cupholder
Not really sure how much this is worth but thought I’d offer it to you guys anyway, theres one for sale on XPF for £15 So I think £10 is reasonable?

As i said im open to offers on everthing.

Apoligies to anybody who may have asked me questions about anything and i didnt get back to them ive been in Canada and havent been on for a while.

stamford
09-07-09, 12:15 PM
I'd be interested in the head unit if you can't get a local buyer.

tinyszs
09-07-09, 05:24 PM
interested in the front bib but i'm in the midlands.

KevG
09-07-09, 05:54 PM
Stuart, I'll take the Head Unit and the Front Grille, Sorry Mick :)

stokey-leroy
09-07-09, 10:27 PM
if tiny doesnt have the front bib, ill have it :D

talkingcars
10-07-09, 04:56 AM
I'll take the cup holder if that is a posted price.

pmail me your paypal addy.

ZS180V6
10-07-09, 06:41 AM
Hi,

I would take the roof bars if they fit a Saloon ?

They would need to be posted though..