PDA

View Full Version : complete front fogs

edmo
12-07-09, 11:22 AM
i am still loking for the front fog set up for my mk 1. would need the lights, rubber seals and mounting brackets. i need the switch too but they are easier to pick up from ebay. couple of people said they had them but then it always seemed to fall through or the price went up at the last minute.........

RudeDogg1
12-07-09, 11:52 AM
and u will need the relay

idge2003
12-07-09, 02:16 PM
How much do you wanna spend then?

Brett

edmo
12-07-09, 09:47 PM
£50 posted? Does that seem about fair? Do u have all the bits needed to fit them to the car as I have nothing. Still got to find the best way or place to cut my front bumper too as the places are blanked out and I don't fancy going at it myself LOL.

P.s postage would be to my folks in Manchester not to Germany I will fit them there when I come over

RalphG
13-07-09, 02:10 PM
I sold what was probably the last complete original kit a few months ago. I can't remember how much I sold it for, but it was at least twice that figure.

edmo
13-07-09, 06:46 PM
pm answered

edmo
13-07-09, 07:19 PM
funds sent. Cheers Brett

RudeDogg1
13-07-09, 08:00 PM
its easy to do it urself theres a how to on here somewhere

edmo
13-07-09, 08:13 PM
don't suppose you got a link to that have you? This is gonna sound really stupid but do you just hack a hole then round off the rough bits? I have never done anything like this before bet you couldn't tell! Another stupid question but all the wiring is in place already isn't it? Someone told me it should be and simply all I have to do is plug the lights in and bolt them on and then attach the relay and switch. It's a 53 120+

Maxfly
13-07-09, 08:38 PM
don't suppose you got a link to that have you? This is gonna sound really stupid but do you just hack a hole then round off the rough bits? I have never done anything like this before bet you couldn't tell! Another stupid question but all the wiring is in place already isn't it? Someone told me it should be and simply all I have to do is plug the lights in and bolt them on and then attach the relay and switch. It's a 53 120+

the blanks you have should just pop out, so nae cutting required:)

edmo
13-07-09, 08:45 PM
I had a quick look when I dropped the from bumper changing to german headlights and I was sure it was all one piece. Will have to check properly tomorrow tho

edmo
16-07-09, 08:25 PM
hey Brett can u confirm these have been posted please mate.
Cheers
Paul