PDA

View Full Version : Extreme spoiler hatchback&180 skirts

Jem
17-07-09, 07:12 PM
Now Got A Spoiler

Now Have SideSkirts

Ive been thinking about getting these for ages and now its time to take action,The spoiler is going to be a problem because i cant find one accept from ebay and im banned from ebay because i got scammed,By card and address is blocked.

So then can anyone help me out??

Yampiedog
17-07-09, 07:28 PM
Give me the money and your address and I will buy it and have it sent direct to your house.

rozzr
17-07-09, 07:41 PM
hey, what about getting an actual saloon extreme spoiler and fitting it to the hatch? This is what is on my zs hatch and i really like it, probably wouldnt have got a hatch if it wasnt for that!

Jem
17-07-09, 07:43 PM
Give me the money and your address and I will buy it and have it sent direct to your house.

WOW you would do that,Not being funny at all but but can anyone vouch for you here? I know we are all mates here but ive got to be careful lol

Cheers

hey, what about getting an actual saloon extreme spoiler and fitting it to the hatch? This is what is on my zs hatch and i really like it, probably wouldnt have got a hatch if it wasnt for that!

Well at first kel liked it but after my car was played around with in photshop we have both agreed its not to our taste,Thanks

Stephen
17-07-09, 07:53 PM
I have a set of skirts :) pm me if your interested.

Jem
17-07-09, 11:25 PM

If you are still up for that then ill sort it out for you,Just thinking its going to take 3-4days till you will see the money in your bank,By then it could be to late me thinks im not going to get this sorted in time..

Yampiedog
22-07-09, 01:37 PM
Did you sort out a spoiler? Sorry I haven't replied. I have asked the seller if they still have it just in case.

Jem
22-07-09, 02:01 PM
Cheers for the offer.

But im now sorted idge2003 had one,So i should be getting it soon,O and i made a mistake i didn't mean ebay had blocked my account its paypal who blocked my card&address so thats why i cant use ebay.

Thanks Yampiedog that was nice of **you**

Yampiedog
22-07-09, 02:47 PM
Cheers for the offer.

But im now sorted idge2003 had one,So i should be getting it soon,O and i made a mistake i didn't mean ebay had blocked my account its paypal who blocked my card&address so thats why i cant use ebay.

Thanks Yampiedog that was nice of **you**

No worries.