PDA

View Full Version : 180 bodykit:

Jem
21-07-09, 10:12 PM
Im going to be looking at looking but im not sure if its a thing i can get due to money how much would a secondhand one be

will-w
21-07-09, 11:00 PM
Stephen is selling one at the moment, I think it's for a Saloon so I don't know if it'll be suitable (can't make out if you've got a hatch or saloon from your pic).

Expect to pay between £350 and £450 for one, plus £xxx to get it sprayed & fitted

Stephen
21-07-09, 11:03 PM
Mine is a saloon kit. But if i get the kit made id like to have Hatch spats too so they can be made so Hatch and Saloon owners can have it.

I am looking around for people who can do this sort of work and im going to see a guy when i have the kit to see what he says.

Stephen

will-w
21-07-09, 11:29 PM
Oh yeah, I need to dig out those details for you, I'd forgotten!

You'll probably find that it will be a lot cheaper to get the kit made solid with custom mounting points, rather than getting them made exactly the same shape

Stephen
21-07-09, 11:34 PM
Oh yeah, I need to dig out those details for you, I'd forgotten!

You'll probably find that it will be a lot cheaper to get the kit made solid with custom mounting points, rather than getting them made exactly the same shape

I did think of that. il need to work out how to fit them on though

will-w
22-07-09, 01:36 AM
I did think of that. il need to work out how to fit them on though

Any decent bodyshop could bond them on, probably be a better fit than the originals anyway! :D

If you're going to look into getting them done in fiberglass then you'll need to have them quite thick just to make them strong enough, unless you fancy getting some GRP ones made... That will of course cost a lot more!

Jem
22-07-09, 06:14 AM
Stephen is selling one at the moment, I think it's for a Saloon so I don't know if it'll be suitable (can't make out if you've got a hatch or saloon from your pic).

Expect to pay between £350 and £450 for one, plus £xxx to get it sprayed & fitted

Its a good old hatch Thanks

Mine is a saloon kit. But if i get the kit made id like to have Hatch spats too so they can be made so Hatch and Saloon owners can have it.

I am looking around for people who can do this sort of work and im going to see a guy when i have the kit to see what he says.

Stephen

Ill have to keep a eye on this to see if you get them done,Cheers