PDA

View Full Version : I do like looking at my car from my bedroom window

Jem
07-08-09, 05:40 PM
Im i sad no i just love the view of my car from my bedroom window.

A shot when it was nice and foggy and to me its still nice to look at.

Then when its nice a sunny it just comes alive,Would of been a nice picture if the sun wasn't so bright on the bonnet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/20090804-IMG_2924.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/thetopcat/20090807-IMG_2938.jpg

vinny1979
07-08-09, 05:52 PM
is the front bumper a diff colour? lol :)

Jem
07-08-09, 06:12 PM
That would be the sun and shade doing that,I like paring it on that side as its in the shade and there is no trees so my car doesn't get all sticky.

ZS Phil
10-08-09, 04:07 PM
looks as though its a saloon almost in the first pic, looking good though :)

Jay-ZS+
10-08-09, 04:19 PM
looks good always like to be able to see my car from the window, As that way if anything happens I know who to chase after!! lol :)

Jem
10-08-09, 08:18 PM
looks as though its a saloon almost in the first pic, looking good though :)

When i read that i thought what a saloon so i had to check out that picture and yea you are right it does look like a saloon.

Thanks

looks good always like to be able to see my car from the window, As that way if anything happens I know who to chase after!! lol :)

Thanks,Tis good knowing you can jump up as soon as you hear anything thats not normal,Just like the other night something was going on i heared some wheel spinning going on and loads of talking,So i looked out but who ever they were soon went,Next morning this car had turned up in the carpark then the police were looking in the hedges etc..Turns out someone had knicked a car and parked it up here,They didn't just dump it they nicely reversed it into a space lol

Dan1971
10-08-09, 08:35 PM
Must admit to parking mine in the car park at work, in a space I can see from the office window. :weirdo:

stamford
11-08-09, 07:25 AM
Mine's parked about 12' from my office window.

Anyway Jem, seeing that you got aroused looking at your car from your bedroom window, did you waste the moment? ;)