PDA

View Full Version : half green leather seats and steering wheel

deanz zr
29-08-07, 08:01 AM
anybody got any??

StevieA ZS120
29-08-07, 10:34 AM
i have but im keeping them:tease:
seriously tho cant help with the seats but ebay have a few black and green leather s/wheels for a zr they cost 57 quid posted but they also do an adaptor for the wheel to fit at a cost of 15 quid hope thats a bit of a help

RalphG
29-08-07, 01:21 PM
We've got some seat covers...

Red Monaco for 4 door, Yellow Monaco for 4 door, Neutral (dark grey) Monaco for 5 door (without seat back airbags) and Red Monaco for 5 door.

deanz zr
29-08-07, 10:13 PM
:smile2:i have but im keeping them:tease:
seriously tho cant help with the seats but ebay have a few black and green leather s/wheels for a zr they cost 57 quid posted but they also do an adaptor for the wheel to fit at a cost of 15 quid hope thats a bit of a help

damm you lol. yeah have seen the steering wheel on ebay think i will just get it. is it not a straight fit to a zr?

deanz zr
29-08-07, 10:15 PM
We've got some seat covers...

Red Monaco for 4 door, Yellow Monaco for 4 door, Neutral (dark grey) Monaco for 5 door (without seat back airbags) and Red Monaco for 5 door.

pitty you dont have the green ones. can you get the green ones? for a zr or a zs as i understand they do fit a zr

RalphG
30-08-07, 12:52 AM
The seat covers for the ZR and ZS are completely different. We cannot get any more stock of these covers - certainly not at the price that we're selling them at!