PDA

View Full Version : my zs clutch problem

baz69
24-08-09, 10:01 PM
last tuesday evening was leaving the in laws, put car in gear and it started moving without me lifting the clutch,i thought to myself theres something amiss here lol, so i put car in gear and started it in first gear and limped home praying that i would have a clear run through the junctions, which i did thank god,
i had spoken to a mechanic mate of mine as it had been a bit strange for a little while, he said he reckoned master was on its last legs, so tues i posted on x power forum for sheddist to contact me and friday morning the famed sheddist kit was on my doorstep,

its now all fitted and working, and what a great piece of kit, i recommend this to anyone who is having issues with the clutch pedal, my pedal is now back at a normal hieght and not hidden behind the dash anymore, lol

thank you sheddist

stamford
25-08-09, 07:31 AM
It's not until you buy one of these that you realise how poor the oe one is. Nigel has done a superb job sourcing the parts and making the necessary bits to complete a kit of parts. It is quality and the final install is far superior and easier to drive.