PDA

View Full Version : Hi mg montego efi for sale £300 long t and t

tomo
02-09-09, 09:24 PM
Hi im looking to sell my black mg montego efi. Its in very good condition bar a few spots of rust. The car runs well and is very torqey it has a low miliage which cannot be proven im afraid also its had the cambelt done not so long ago but again cannot be proven as it was done before i got the car. Its a mk1 with the ribbed rear lights all the tyres are good. It has tax till the end of january next year and mot till may 31st next year i really need to get rid as its outside in the rain and i dont want to see it rot out as its one of the best i have seen. The bad bits are that the brakes are quite low ie brake pedal in the list of reciepts there has been work done on the brakes and we think they might not have been set up right as the brakes are low but they work perfectly also the exhaust is quite raspy so might need tightening also she runs slightly lumpy on tickover but normal driving shes fine also there is a leak but we think that its just the sump also it has a towbar and the back bumper needs changing if you want to make this into a show winner spend a couple of weekends and youll have a show winner or nearly! I also have a set of 4 advantage alloys with all there centre caps in that will go with the car but the tyres need changing please pm me if you need any other info thanks Thomas (I have made her sound like shes a duff car but believe me she must be one of the best that is left)