PDA

View Full Version : MOT Passed

Bobdope2002
05-09-09, 08:44 AM
Flew Through yet again, tester even commented on how good it looked and also how low the emissioins were without a CATALYTIC converter:oldtimer::oldtimer::snap:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Murray203ps
05-09-09, 09:28 AM
Flew Through yet again, tester even commented on how good it looked and also how low the emissioins were without a CATALYTIC converter:oldtimer::oldtimer::snap:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Likewise just had my one done yesterday and flew through. He said it could of failed on the sunstrip, but thats bull as i made sure that it didn't go over the regulation depth.:smile2:

stamford
05-09-09, 09:34 AM
Good news Tim.

So what's the regulation depth of the sunstrip stranger? ;)

Murray203ps
05-09-09, 09:42 AM
Good news Tim.

So what's the regulation depth of the sunstrip stranger? ;)

Hiya Mick......I know been a while eh:blush:. I've been stewing in my own juices over the past 21/2 months with no car:(. Numerous problems with the engine and ended up being another £1200 spent. But guess what..... it's back. Running fine after the heads coming of 3 times, the engine out once, a new camshaft and a new cylinder liner. Oh and a sh#t load of valves.

New wheels are on tho and it looks very racey:clap:. Will get some pics up at some point over the weekend.

oh and i think the sunstrip can be no deeper than 7 inches. But don't quote me on that.

Maxfly
05-09-09, 09:44 AM
iirc sunstrips canna intrude into the area the wipers sweep:)

good to see ye back fellar:)

ian zs180
10-09-09, 05:50 PM
Mines in saturday so fingers crossed