PDA

View Full Version : My 180 for sale

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 12:06 AM
Ok guys, I've been pondering over this for some time, but situation dictates I need to sell up, so here it is

Silver saloon 180 54/04 65,500 on the clock, those that ain't seen my car I can send pics, I'm onpen to offers as I need a quick sale.

stamford
14-09-09, 07:27 AM
That's a shame Ian, best of luck mate.

ZS180V6
14-09-09, 08:17 AM
Ok guys, I've been pondering over this for some time, but situation dictates I need to sell up, so here it is

Silver saloon 180 54/04 65,500 on the clock, those that ain't seen my car I can send pics, I'm onpen to offers as I need a quick sale.

It might be worth adding some more details like the history etc (have the belts been done). What sort of price are you after ?

mattchew100
14-09-09, 10:08 AM
possibley the worst car sale advert ever lol, if you cant be botherd to do a proper advert with pics ect what do you think people will think about how you have treated the car

add

service history
pics
mods (if any)
tax?
mot?

Stevedx
14-09-09, 11:57 AM
got any idea how much you are after?

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 12:29 PM
got any idea how much you are after?

Ive just added it to ebay so heres a link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160362604346&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

if it dont work let me know

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 12:41 PM
That's a shame Ian, best of luck mate.

Cheers mick, i'll still pop on every now and then......only 1 more year of the wifes uni course then she will be working and im sure ill be back in a zs the day of her 1st pay cheque :beer:

stamford
14-09-09, 12:51 PM
£2500 that's a steal! Nice advert Ian ;) :thumbsup:

Jay-ZS+
14-09-09, 01:00 PM
Im going to stop reading peoples adverts when they are selling 180s I just get to tempted, even though I know in my current situation I couldnt afford to insure/ tax one :( Looks stunning with the 180 kit too!! Good luck with the sale

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 01:01 PM
£2500 that's a steal! Nice advert Ian ;) :thumbsup:

to be honest i think i'll struggle to get that, no ones buying at the moment

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 01:02 PM
Im going to stop reading peoples adverts when they are selling 180s I just get to tempted, even though I know in my current situation I couldnt afford to insure/ tax one :( Looks stunning with the 180 kit too!! Good luck with the sale

Cheers

Murray203ps
14-09-09, 01:20 PM
It's a fair price for a lot of car. Sorry your selling it dude.

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 01:37 PM
It's a fair price for a lot of car. Sorry your selling it dude.

Yeah so am ito be honest, but needs must and all that, i'll be back in one as soon as the wife completes her luniversity course

Nor
14-09-09, 01:39 PM
What a car for the money. Jeez, I am tempted to buy it for that and I have the exact same car.

Smokey
14-09-09, 03:40 PM
looks like I'll need to offer monthly installments lmao!

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 04:20 PM
I'm quite hopeful, in the 1st 2 hours i have 7 watchers,1 bidder and been offered a swap for a lexus and offered 2k to end early

Dan1971
14-09-09, 04:45 PM
Good luck with the sale mate. 2 months ago, I'd have had it off you. Never mind....

Paul ZS120
14-09-09, 04:46 PM
how about a swap for a mint 120? Will be cheaper for you to run and insure and you don't have to leave the site ...

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 05:02 PM
how about a swap for a mint 120? Will be cheaper for you to run and insure and you don't have to leave the site ...

Unfortunatly, its not the cost of running that forcing the sale its the size of the family,, 3 kids, one in a boster seat a 13 yr old and a 11 yr old,= no room :thumbsdown: so im finally having to grow up and get a family car,....only until the wife starts work then shell have th efamily car and ill be back :party:

Phate
14-09-09, 05:07 PM
Sorry to see your selling, tis a cracking car.

Jay-ZS+
14-09-09, 05:35 PM
Unfortunatly, its not the cost of running that forcing the sale its the size of the family,, 3 kids, one in a boster seat a 13 yr old and a 11 yr old,= no room :thumbsdown: so im finally having to grow up and get a family car,....only until the wife starts work then shell have th efamily car and ill be back :party:

Keep the car and get a trailer for the kids :laugh: they will love it and will give them plenty of fresh air plus no sticky fingers in the car :rofl:

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 05:43 PM
Keep the car and get a trailer for the kids :laugh: they will love it and will give them plenty of fresh air plus no sticky fingers in the car :rofl:

that is an option :clap2:

afcbadam
14-09-09, 06:31 PM
its worth alot more than that Ian. you should do what i done. put it up high and be prepared to wait and the right buyer will come along.

i sold my 53 plate 2 months ago for £2700 + £300 for the parts that were on it. had no belts done and a rattly plenum, but the right buyer came along

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 07:12 PM
its worth alot more than that Ian. you should do what i done. put it up high and be prepared to wait and the right buyer will come along.

i sold my 53 plate 2 months ago for £2700 + £300 for the parts that were on it. had no belts done and a rattly plenum, but the right buyer came along

yeah i'm starting to think that, i got one guy who wont stop hassling me, he wants it for 2050 plus my travel expenses to midlands

afcbadam
14-09-09, 07:19 PM
"2 words, second one off" comes to mind

on a more searious note your car should be worth 4k all day long imo.

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 07:42 PM
yeah but no ones buying at that price ive seen loads, ive spent the last 2 weeks going through local garrages etc. plus trawling the internet but no one seems to be able to sell at that price. Would be nice though

talkingcars
14-09-09, 08:17 PM

This sort of statment always bemuses me, the ZS is a family car, it has seating for 5 adults in comfort and a large boot space, much larger than an MPV, and the 180 has more than ample power.

Oh well - good luck with the sale.

Ritchy
14-09-09, 09:06 PM
its can be a bit cramped in the back sometimes, espiecially if you have long legs n your seat has to go right back like me:p but it does have a megaboot:p what about ... right im not even gonna start giving out my stupid ideas lol,

Dan1971
14-09-09, 09:20 PM
"2 words, second one off" comes to mind

on a more searious note your car should be worth 4k all day long imo.

Not sure about 4, but £3K should be achievable for a good Mk2. I think you've gone in too low mate unless you really need a quick sale. Ofcourse -- you know the car ... if it's got a few "issues" and marks, then selling it at a low price is reasonable rather than selling too high and people coming get angry as the car's not mint.

stamford
14-09-09, 09:57 PM
This sort of statment always bemuses me, the ZS is a family car, it has seating for 5 adults in comfort and a large boot space, much larger than an MPV, and the 180 has more than ample power.

Oh well - good luck with the sale.

I would beg to differ, we ran an HDi Picasso as a family car (had 4 in total), plenty of room for the kids and adults and a massive boot. I did want a ZS but they were too small after we tried one in a showroom once. The ZT-T got the vote but was too pricey. Since the kids have grown up and have their own wheels did I get the ZS. Having used it occassionally with my family we find it very cramped when five up.

Still, it is better than a coupe!

sussex_zr
14-09-09, 11:06 PM
It's hard with a child seat in the back with a two yr old plus a 13 yr old and a 10 year old, it's servred us well but Now the baby is moving onto the next size chair it just ain't practical.

carmadbaker
14-09-09, 11:44 PM
It's hard with a child seat in the back with a two yr old plus a 13 yr old and a 10 year old, it's servred us well but Now the baby is moving onto the next size chair it just ain't practical.

What you thinking for your next move? VXR/GSI Zafira? Monster machines and great for catching the little rude boys out with ;)
Sad to see it go though mate :(

Dan1971
15-09-09, 08:07 AM

Exactly what I was like when I got the dog and felt the need for something bigger.

The times that the car was used for ALL the family, and the dog were very rare. Now I'm back in the ZS and if we go anywhere, the dog goes in with the boys or in the footwell.

If you're the kind of guy who goes everywhere with everyone, then fair enough. No-one enjoys being crammed into a car that's too small. But, if all you do is - into town, doing some shopping etc ..... I'd be saying, stick with it, or even get yourself a cheap Renault Scenic or similar as a second car.

sussex_zr
15-09-09, 08:39 AM
We do travel alot as z family, we have family speed all over, including germany and we visit quite alot, I'm looking at getting a grand voyager, fully loaded lol that way I can take out the seats put in the mini motoo and take it to the track too

starfire039
15-09-09, 01:27 PM
Don't put it up for £2500. Put it for £3700-4000 and see how you get on. If it's in good condition it will sell for good money. You won't get that money from someone on a forum, but there'll always be someone that will pay good money, for a good car.

afcbadam
15-09-09, 03:55 PM
looking at autotrader £3700-£4000 is a very acheivable price. there are lesser cars going for similar money.

ViT
15-09-09, 05:04 PM
Looks like a fantastic car! Shame you're having to part with it.

sussex_zr
15-09-09, 05:14 PM
I think I'm gonna achieve around £3100 judging by the untold amount of calls and mas I've been getting

Z Scotland
15-09-09, 07:36 PM
I think I'm gonna achieve around £3100 judging by the untold amount of calls and mas I've been getting

Just hang in there m8 its worth a lot more than 2.5k.

sussex_zr
16-09-09, 12:19 PM
Only 24hrs left on the bay, I'm not gonna let it go if I don't think the price is fair

Nor
16-09-09, 12:25 PM
Just hang in there m8 its worth a lot more than 2.5k.

Defo.

sussex_zr
18-09-09, 12:37 PM
Sold £2600 won't be happy until money is in my hands, people pull out of eBay car sales all the time, so I got in contact with the next bidder just in case and they are on stand by if this guy don't cone through

Taphouse
18-09-09, 12:53 PM
can't believe how cheap thats sold for! I know everyone says it but if this was up a couple of months ago i would of snapped it up, however i just paid twice the money for an older 3series bmw, what is the car market coming to?