PDA

View Full Version : mg zs 120 + 65k with belts and water pump done

Paul ZS120
14-09-09, 08:08 PM
trophy red 120 + model 53 reg. has 65k on the clock and has had the belts and new water pump done less than 1k miles ago. full service history and 12 months mot.

has carbon fibre interior (dash, heater and ashtray surrounds and gaitor cover). red monacco seats (perfect condition), rover 45 headlights, chrome lexus look tail lights (plus standard ones if they arent to your taste!), newly replaced (less than 12 months) back box and rear pads, two new front tyres (about 4k on them now).

i have fit the tf steering wheel, aftermarket gearknob and open cone induction kit (standard airbox will also come with it) but the car remains standard other than this. it is in perfect condition and the bodywork and interior is mint. plenty of pics to follow.

i am not looking to get away from mg like so many other people - the time is right for me to get a 180. i am looking for a mk 1 with the belts done and preferably no vis problems!!! would be interested in swap if right offer there.

i also have a tf mirror which i havent fit yet and i have also changed the speedo dials to red led ones which does look amazing

looking for £2500 and as i love my car i am in no hurry to get rid of it just waiting for the right offer to come along