PDA

View Full Version : only one in the world

Dave ZS-X
15-09-09, 06:26 AM
My road legal track car, dont want to sell but needs must im afraid, ive delayed long enough already.
Large spec and genuine race car speed.
37k miles, only approx 3k mlies on new engine, car still polishes up very well with all clean straight panels.
bam coded audi tt 1.8 t engine running very safely at 300 bhp and 340 lb ft, already has uprated internals if you desire more power, up to 400 bhp with a turbo and manifold swap.
Genuine 300 bhp /ton which is over double the power to weight of a standard zs 180 and more than an evo ten fq 400, it really is very very fast.
Uprated clutch , gearbox, quaife lsd etc
Front mount intercooler, full turbo back stainless 3 inch exhaust etc
Big brakes, suspension, track wheels and tyres inc 6 good 888's (1 brand new) and 6 slick tyres with plenty of life in them and another set of mg 17 inch straights.
All new front brakes just fitted, 11 months tax, mot due april.
6 point weld in roll cage by Dave Billings at Tornado motorsport.
If you want to beat this car around a lap you will need something special with a good driver to do it. It has become a very well known car and a well respected car across many forums and at trackdays.

For more details on spec or to make me an offer, p.m me, there were a few folks interested in it, so drop me a p.m if thats still the case.
make me an offer...i can only say no, lol

Cheers
Dave

Jay-ZS+
15-09-09, 07:06 AM
Wow after all that work??? how come?

stamford
15-09-09, 07:29 AM
Okay, I am now baffled...................what are you planning now? Or have you had a sign and seeking a new life!

Dave ZS-X
15-09-09, 05:54 PM
lol, yeah.

Dave

Dave ZS-X
13-03-10, 08:28 PM
bump!

Jay-ZS+
13-03-10, 09:03 PM
Really!!! Sorry to see this up again