PDA

View Full Version : Thank You..!!

Hambo-180
20-09-09, 09:32 AM
just like to say thanks to Hugh (4 5cotland) & Kamil & Scott (K&S Coachworks) for their help on Saturday......cheers lads!

Z Scotland
20-09-09, 10:17 AM
It was a pleasure bud.:) Car should be feeling a bit more lively now eh.

Phate
20-09-09, 10:20 AM
What was done to it? :)

Hambo-180
20-09-09, 10:55 AM
It was a pleasure bud.:) Car should be feeling a bit more lively now eh.

lol, just a tad Hugh aye!! Just need to get the vibration sorted now....

Jay-ZS+
20-09-09, 10:58 AM
What was done to it? :)
Guessing sorted out the VIS issue?

Phate
20-09-09, 10:58 AM
Or a decent induction...

Hambo-180
20-09-09, 11:05 AM
Guessing sorted out the VIS issue?

sorted out my power VIS which i thought that garage had fixed and hadn't. Not gonna go for an induction kit, can't be bothered with the hassle and there's plenty power there, anyway extra power means extra fuel which means more cost......

Phate
20-09-09, 11:32 AM
anyway extra power means extra fuel which means more cost......

Not necessarily :)

Glad you got your VIS issue sorted, one of my VIS motors is knackered before 3.5k it just feels gutless...need to get it sorted!

Hambo-180
20-09-09, 12:56 PM
Not necessarily :)

Glad you got your VIS issue sorted, one of my VIS motors is knackered before 3.5k it just feels gutless...need to get it sorted!

yeah the lads did a grand job...

Hugh has an LED VIS motor indicator thingy in his car which shows if the motors are working....its spot on, seen stuff on here about it, might look into that....

talkingcars
20-09-09, 02:39 PM
Thats good.

On inductions, more power means less revs for the given power so less fuel. Also the standard ZS filter location is crap, it is a perfect heat sink from the radiator, as soon as the thermostat opens and the radiator starts to fill with hot water the air intake tempreture starts to rise, warmer air means less power so needing more fuel!