PDA

View Full Version : zs has gone long live the zs

chriszs180
31-08-07, 08:53 PM
so the mk2 120 when back today
the man from the finance company didnt really know much about mgs so i have a few bits that i kept just for good measure. wish i had put some 17" staights on now as he would never have known oh well
the 180 is looking and sounding great as it has the powerflow exhaust from the 120 fitted so sound great very different to the 120 not so loud and a bit more higher pitch than on the 120 but still very nice

its sat on my 18" i know not every one likes then but i do and it has finally got site stickers fitted as well

so just tints and a inner wing viper fitting to go and then i may be happy

oh the amps are half way in as i had to make a rack to hang it on and that took longer than i thought so hopfully will have it up and running by the end of the weekend... who knows.....
pics to follow when its light and i need to clean and clay bar then polish her......

long live the 180:chef::chef::chef:

sduk
31-08-07, 09:25 PM
need to get some pics up! :D

sounds good, its sad when one car goes but hopefully the new one will keep you happy :)

did you manage to get the throttle body posted? :)

chriszs180
31-08-07, 09:49 PM
sorry yes it went in the post last thing today didnt have time earlier sorry so should get to you soon..

sduk
31-08-07, 09:55 PM
nice one! bet you notice a difference with the 180? i hope to upgrade to it for my next car, a few years yet tho.

did you keep the disks on it?

stamford
01-09-07, 12:02 AM
Ah, I remember this one, all done and dusted then, excellent!