PDA

View Full Version : So much for used car prices going up...

Southside_ZS
01-10-09, 09:40 PM
I cant sell my ZS's I've got two up for sale at the min and i cant shift them. Its not like they're even overpriced they're both the cheapest within 30 miles of my house on Autotrader.

I've been buying and selling for nearly 2 years now and most of my cars have sold within the first week of advertising. These two have been up for 2 weeks with not even a slight bit of interest :(. Had a few bids on ebay but nowhere near met the reserve.

Put them on Autotrader last night. lets hope i have abit more success :(

Hambo-180
02-10-09, 08:23 AM
I cant sell my ZS's I've got two up for sale at the min and i cant shift them. Its not like they're even overpriced they're both the cheapest within 30 miles of my house on Autotrader.

I've been buying and selling for nearly 2 years now and most of my cars have sold within the first week of advertising. These two have been up for 2 weeks with not even a slight bit of interest :(. Had a few bids on ebay but nowhere near met the reserve.

Put them on Autotrader last night. lets hope i have abit more success :(

hi mate, what model, age, mileage etc are they?

StragglaSteve
02-10-09, 08:57 AM
pics?

on another note... most of joe public dont want MG's because they truly beleive that they are the car equiverlent of tinned spam...

Stevedx
02-10-09, 09:09 AM
I would have one for the wife, but just have no cash at the mo, and would need to sell her 25 to have any to start with

Southside_ZS
02-10-09, 04:51 PM
They're both in the for sale section on here.

I dont believe its because they're MG's. I only deal with MG's and Rovers and never had any problem selling any of them before. Good MG's are still in demand especially ZR's

Southside_ZS
03-10-09, 05:31 PM
Sold one within 3 days of putting it on autotrader. Im never going to bother with Ebay ever again. Autotrader FTW :)

peterzs
03-10-09, 05:48 PM
Sold one within 3 days of putting it on autotrader. Im never going to bother with Ebay ever again. Autotrader FTW :)

We had an email from Ebay saying that they were changing the way they dealt with unhappy buyers.

If they find on the side of the buyer they will take the money out of your Paypal account. If you dont have enough in Paypal, Ebay are going to refund the buyer and you then have to pay the money back to Ebay "in a resonable time".

You dont have to sign anything, but if you continue trading they take it that you have accepted their new terms. If you dont agree you have to close your Ebay account.

Comes in fairly soon.

:wave::wave::wave::wave: