PDA

View Full Version : ZS Saloon Leather/Gunsmoke Alcantara seats, Spares or repair

Southside_ZS
04-10-09, 06:54 PM
Basically i bought a ZS MK2 with leather and gunsmoke alcantara. The previous owner had a dog and the dog has damaged the rear seats so i bought another set of Alcantara and made 1 good set from the two.

So now i've got a damaged set left over which im selling as i know how rare these seats are and with a bit of work could be a bragain for someone.

Front seats are in good condition, slight wear on drivers bolster in the common place. No rips just gone a bit white. the alcantara is good but could do with a shave to get some of the bubbly bits off. Also they're currently on Rover 400 subframes so will need your ZS ones put back on. Or just the seat covers swapped onto your seats.

Now the rear seats are the damaged ones from my car. The alcantara is untouched just some of the sections of leather are badly damaged so will need re-trimming. Its only stiched together so any good trim companies should be able to sort it easy.

Cant get pics yet as my cars still in the bodyshop until next weekend but just gaining interest as i'll need them out the way asap due to lack of room.

Open to any offers. Somone can make use of them.

StevieA ZS120
10-10-09, 05:17 PM
pm sent