PDA

View Full Version : R/R session booked. :-D

Dan1971
06-10-09, 10:52 AM
Booked my first RR session in the ZS for next Monday at 10am. TCS Performance in Bishops Stortford, just off J8 M11.

They are going to do 2 runs as it stands, fit the viper induction kit, then do another 2 for £65.

That should give us all a good idea of what gains are made. :-D

Phate
06-10-09, 11:20 AM
Dan, ring them and ask how much for a price on just a run, no work needed. Could join you on this :D

Basically, I want to run, and if its way under power, swap vis motors and try again :p

peterzs
06-10-09, 11:40 AM
Thats a good price, Triton on a Dyno Dynamics RR was £50.

What are you expecting, 190 -195 ish. with the new induction and exhaust???

:clap::clap::clap:

Phate
06-10-09, 11:48 AM
What are you expecting, 190 -195 ish. with the new induction and exhaust???

:clap::clap::clap:

I got 185.3bhp before with just my induction when I knew the vis motors etc were all healthy. But I'm suspicious of my plenum and/or motors you see, hence talks of nabbing Dan's inbetween runs (I'll bring me tools :fun:)

But with the full exhaust system it is definately quicker, so I'm interested, about 190, 195 sounds about right.

My mates car is nion bang on 215-220bhp but weighs 200kgs more than my car and in a straight line we are identical - so it'll be interesting to see what my car is producing!

Obviously when I get some money it'll be remapped and then eventually NOS or something but thats ages off!

peterzs
06-10-09, 01:38 PM
I'll tell Dan to mark his Vis motors now then. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

After Murrays NOS powered experience I wonder if thats the way to go, Turbo or twin turbo if youve got the room, sounds a bit safer.

You running 100% now, ie. nothing bent, or falling off.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::tease:::laugh:

Phate
06-10-09, 01:46 PM
I'll tell Dan to mark his Vis motors now then. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

After Murrays NOS powered experience I wonder if thats the way to go, Turbo or twin turbo if youve got the room, sounds a bit safer.

You running 100% now, ie. nothing bent, or falling off.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::tease:::laugh:

Yeah....I'm a bit split. I do REALLY want a Supercharger. It's been proven with the correct R&D it's safe.....but no way can I afford that right now. Who knows. I think I'll be better off getting an LSD fitted and uprating the suspension!

peterzs
06-10-09, 01:52 PM
At least youve got the know how now, with all the work to gearbox, drive shafts etc.!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2:

Dan1971
06-10-09, 01:54 PM
Hmm ... Taking my vis off for your run ... We'll see ... !

I'm booked in for 10am and have to be home for 12.30 for a delivery of some fencing. If time allows, no worries.

Phate ... They've been engaged when I've tried, ring them, 01279 816370, I think it'll be £35.

Phate
06-10-09, 02:01 PM
Urgh, but my phone...is like...ALL the way over there :p - I'll see if I can get hold of them.