PDA

View Full Version : Back to Knockhill

Smokey
01-09-07, 10:20 PM
Well am back to Knockhill tomorrow for the BTCC so took the opportunity to make a custom t-shirt for the wee lad (who's 3) so I can get it signed. Thought I'd throw in some free advertising for the site (will chase the ITV and Setanta folks!)

http://www.blairathomson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1188684766.JPG

(It says MG XPOWER then in the green band under xpower it says Knockhill 2007)

stamford
01-09-07, 10:35 PM
Cool! I have some prints for T-shirts, might give it a go. Have a nice day there.

JIMZS180
02-09-07, 05:34 AM
Blair the t shirt looks excellent you could go into production!!!!!!hope to catch up with you today.....met Hugh and Grimmy yesterday...make sure you wrap the wee lad up warm as it was still bl*$dy cold yesterday!!!

Smokey
02-09-07, 06:19 AM
lol cheers Jim, am sure I'll bump into some of you at some point! His granda who is coming with us is quite the knockhill veteran so we will be over prepared!

sduk
02-09-07, 06:28 AM
looking good Blair! Might have got the correct font on the site logo tho hehe :p

i reckon we should arrange a team outing to the touring cars at knockhill. i have never been and would fancy it :)

arwilson80
02-09-07, 10:09 PM
i reckon we should arrange a team outing to the touring cars at knockhill. i have never been and would fancy it :)

+1 on that. :)

JIMZS180
14-09-07, 06:12 PM
looking good Blair! Might have got the correct font on the site logo tho hehe :p

there were some vau*h**l guys there by the track with a site banner up....I will get on the case for next year!!!!!