PDA

View Full Version : This is strange........

stamford
08-07-07, 06:44 PM
Went and logged into ZSCentral and nothing amiss, or so I thought! Then proceeded to find that I am a n00b with zero post count! Somewhere in the distant past they must have had a crash and wiped my account! What shall I do....................ho hum!:whistle:

paul-zs180
08-07-07, 06:48 PM
its cos the site got refreshed earlier in the year mate. happened whilst i was in iraq. i was well pissed off, lost all my posts, signature, gallery pics, the lot!

sduk
08-07-07, 06:50 PM
What shall I do....................ho hum!:whistle:

just stay on here then :D lol

hope nothing like that happens on here. the admin should be able to edit your postcount tho. we can on here if that happens:mml:

stamford
08-07-07, 07:07 PM
Annoying, as I was on there from the off, but it was very quiet back then, seems better now though.

Reckon I'll stay on here chaps! :group:

mg-zs
08-07-07, 07:09 PM
Went and logged into ZSCentral and nothing amiss, or so I thought! Then proceeded to find that I am a n00b with zero post count! Somewhere in the distant past they must have had a crash and wiped my account! What shall I do....................ho hum!:whistle:

You have a replay on Zscentral at your post.
And lets see its now July and the new site whent live in January.
What do i miss :oops:
Everyone did get a mail.
So its not nice of you to come here and complain about it:mad:

stamford
08-07-07, 07:18 PM
You have a replay on Zscentral at your post.
And lets see its now July and the new site whent live in January.
What do i miss :oops:
Everyone did get a mail.
So its not nice of you to come here and complain about it:mad:

For your information I was not having a moan or complaining, I resent that.

When I come and go is of my concern not yours, it was too quiet for me that's all. As for email, I do not remember anything either.

If this is what to expect on here than I probably won't bother.

sduk
08-07-07, 07:23 PM
easy easy fellas :) friendly place this is. not a big problem, unfortunatly these things happen and its hard to please everyone.

although if you keep arguing it would let me test the ban button and warning thingie :D hehe

as if i would :angel:

stamford
08-07-07, 07:27 PM
Delete the thread if you want, it obviously hit a nerve and in turn pissed me off.

sduk
08-07-07, 07:29 PM
no need for that. hardly the fall out of the century :) sometimes its hard to tell someones tone from text. this doesnt need to get out of hand :)

mg-zs
08-07-07, 07:55 PM
No prob here mate.
Its just when you have a prob on a forum don't complain on another forum.

sduk
08-07-07, 07:56 PM
No prob here mate.

im glad. :smart: