PDA

View Full Version : I'm struggling to get back in the MG groove......

stamford
21-10-09, 12:35 PM
I am finding it very hard to get back into the swing of things since my business trip to New Zealand. For the three weeks I was away I did not once get on a PC and you know what? I quite liked it! The day I left for Hong Kong the ZS had been sorn'd and I miss driving it. The daily ride is now my TD5 Discovery which is very nice and suits the Dalamatian much better, at least the ZS is not getting ruined inside with muddy pawprints. The zed is up the drive looking very dusty and unloved! However there are future plans for it and it shall not be going anywhere.

It'll take a while for me to get back into the ZS groove and get back to annoying you all. I've come back to dark mornings and dark evenings, it's cold and raining! I need a pick-me-up!

arwilson80
21-10-09, 01:10 PM
I know how you feel. I've ended up sleeping in every morning since i got back, and it's been 01:00 or later before i get to sleep. :( My 'time' is all wrong. Haven't really had time to get back into it either as there are a lot of things to organize and lots of forms to fill out.

stamford
21-10-09, 01:17 PM
At least you have a future proof plan Alan and it can only improve with a shining light at the end of the tunnel. Me, I'm just 'hanging' for a bit, suppose I'm just enjoying being back with the family and walking the dog everyday. Guess a social gathering would be a good tonic. :beer:

Jay-ZS+
21-10-09, 01:59 PM
Why not come to combe this weekend? :)

Bobdope2002
21-10-09, 02:25 PM
im gagging to go for a drive in mine been in a sprinter van the past three days and its been shat lol

Need a sprinted drive and not worrying bout the thing toppling over on a corner lol

nath86
21-10-09, 02:56 PM
Why not come to combe this weekend? :)

Whats at combe?

Jay-ZS+
21-10-09, 03:10 PM
Whats at combe?

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=9455

Phate
21-10-09, 04:13 PM
I know how you feel Mick. When I went away for 2 weeks before my phone didn't work. By the middle of the first week I was loving not updating facebook etc, texting people...

By the time I got home I was gagging to turn the poxy thing on though, how sad!

peterzs
21-10-09, 04:29 PM
Always come to the meet at Leeds Castle, this Sunday, don't expect your'd be turned away if you came up in the Disco!!

:mbounce::mbounce:

Maxfly
21-10-09, 07:45 PM
I recommend masteurbation, always cheers me up:D

Dan1971
21-10-09, 08:24 PM
I recommend masteurbation, always cheers me up:D

Lets just hope he's not at work when he reads that ....

stamford
21-10-09, 09:07 PM
Think I'll find another type of pick-me-up thanks all the same :laugh: