PDA

View Full Version : What A MESS!!!!!!!!!

Simon's ZS-120
21-10-09, 05:18 PM
Well out on monday again was on a mission to get drunk and i won :mml: well kinda i managed to drink 6 pints in 1 hour and was drink quad vodka's and red bull's not sure how many i had. but i cant remember leaving the club getting in the taxi and going home :oops: any how i find out the next day i ended up getting in a fight :slap: i was walking to the bar and some lanky streek of **** pushed me so i pushed him back and he fell over then he swung for me so i ducked then right hooked him but im not sure what his face was made from as my knuckle is fucked and bruised any how when i wake up in the morning my bed is soaked i quickly jumped out of it thought **** ive pissed the bed :sad: but the floor was soaked and the walls had liquid over them to dind out i was sick in my sleep not good had to bin my dovay pillows various things it was like every where :laugh:

fastmike
21-10-09, 05:27 PM
Well out on monday again was on a mission to get drunk and i won :mml: well kinda i managed to drink 6 pints in 1 hour and was drink quad vodka's and red bull's not sure how many i had. but i cant remember leaving the club getting in the taxi and going home :oops: any how i find out the next day i ended up getting in a fight :slap: i was walking to the bar and some lanky streek of **** pushed me so i pushed him back and he fell over then he swung for me so i ducked then right hooked him but im not sure what his face was made from as my knuckle is fucked and bruised any how when i wake up in the morning my bed is soaked i quickly jumped out of it thought **** ive pissed the bed :sad: but the floor was soaked and the walls had liquid over them to dind out i was sick in my sleep not good had to bin my dovay pillows various things it was like every where :laugh:

Simon .... I.m jealous mate lol
You always have an epic night out...... well up to this time anyway lol:band:

Yampiedog
21-10-09, 05:46 PM
Alternatively you have a drink problem :alcoholic:

SheppeyTrio
21-10-09, 05:52 PM

Yeah!!! He can't get enough!!!!!! LoL

:mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce:

Bobdope2002
21-10-09, 07:20 PM
that lanky streak off **** was probs a wall or a bouncer lol

Simon's ZS-120
21-10-09, 07:23 PM
update to this my kidneys still hurt so im not going to drink till next monday ill take a camera and show you what is in reading on a monday night besides me beeing sick in my bed my mum wasnt to happy tho and i had to ride to work at 8

Bobdope2002
21-10-09, 07:58 PM
update to this my kidneys still hurt so im not going to drink till next monday ill take a camera and show you what is in reading on a monday night besides me beeing sick in my bed my mum wasnt to happy tho and i had to ride to work at 8

Think ull be in more fights then takin random piccys of birds or grannys in your case

Simon's ZS-120
21-10-09, 08:07 PM
oi new month resolution is 20-24 only and the on 18-19 depending how desprate i become :)

Simon's ZS-120
25-10-09, 10:51 AM
i think my month of drinking is doomed lol we went to a club in reading called after dark and the smell was unreal smelt like old feet felt like being sick and couldnt stop gaggin filth it was all painted black and the walls where sweating there was moisture every were and some right strange people wandering about most of them looked like the sort of people you would find lurking down an alley not going back there and the girls in the club AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you would catch somthing for sure would have to bag up twice so we left for sakura paid 8 quid to get in and 10 mins of being in there some mum starts bump and grinding on me :) so i walked away to find some one my own age

RudeDogg1
25-10-09, 11:10 AM
did ur mum have to undress u and wash the vom off u? or was that just me in my youth lol

Simon's ZS-120
25-10-09, 04:23 PM
just you lol and all my family was away so it was up to me to be a big boy and sort it out

lewerty
25-10-09, 04:26 PM
oh well life too short to get into fights

markoos08
25-10-09, 04:59 PM

Certainly looks that way.Prob get shot down for this,just my opinion,but don't think its exactly mature or clever to brag about how much you had to drink in an hour or how s**t-faced you get all the time.

Dan1971
25-10-09, 09:08 PM
The first sudden death I went to was a guy in his early 20's. He'd gone to bed drunk. His girlfriend woke to him lieing next to her with his eyes open and vomit around his mouth and neck.

He slept on his back, had been sick in the night and drowned on it.

Simon's ZS-120
25-10-09, 09:11 PM
The first sudden death I went to was a guy in his early 20's. He'd gone to bed drunk. His girlfriend woke to him lieing next to her with his eyes open and vomit around his mouth and neck.

He slept on his back, had been sick in the night and drowned on it.

oh what thanks for telling me that im not sure how i sleep as im always to drunk to even know how i get home let alone goto bed but guess what day it is tomorow :D but im not going out till student tuesday :yoji: as its been told its like shooting fish in a barrel so im on for tuesday

fastmike
26-10-09, 07:22 AM
see if you can spot Simon in this add lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4O68kUj5c

Simon's ZS-120
26-10-09, 09:18 AM
hahahahaha love it but cant say i have that problem i tend to go with the flow

Simon's ZS-120
03-11-09, 07:40 PM
what a night was going all good was in a social group rumba and the dance social for reading uni rumba is short for reading universaty mountain biking assoiation any how was a crazy night was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one then thank **** the police arrived i survived with minor cuts and bruises woke up this morning with a huge bump on my cheek bone balck eye fat lip and some scrapes in random places im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open :) ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard

Bobdope2002
03-11-09, 07:46 PM
what a night was going all good was in a social group rumba and the dance social for reading uni rumba is short for reading universaty mountain biking assoiation any how was a crazy night was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one then thank **** the police arrived i survived with minor cuts and bruises woke up this morning with a huge bump on my cheek bone balck eye fat lip and some scrapes in random places im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open :) ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard

hahaha id stay in if i were you

vinny1979
03-11-09, 07:47 PM
was walking home when 2 twats jumped me got smashed up preatty good got thrown into a taxi door then punched 3 times in the face i manged to knock one out but got smashed by the outher one im so glad my army training helped me out with close combat fightting as the one i hit i split his eye brow open :) ******* hate chavs thinking they are hard

I dont know you, but Im 30 years old, quite outgoing and ive never once been in a ruckus with strangers etc.

It seems your always getting beaten up? Maybe you need to lay off the drink a touch or one day you might not be able to tell us all how you attacked people? It doesnt impress me!

Maybe im wrong? :medieval: :cool2:

Simon's ZS-120
03-11-09, 07:51 PM
im having a **** week me thinks

afcbadam
03-11-09, 07:52 PM
simon you speek a lot of BS imo.

Jay-ZS+
03-11-09, 07:57 PM

+1 :rofl:

vinny1979
03-11-09, 08:44 PM

:happy2::beer2::smile2::w00t::smart::whistle::zorr o::group::thumbsup::hooray::clap2::clap::thankyou: :mml::gathering::cool2:

skyblueads
03-11-09, 10:53 PM
What a very odd thread. Simon I'd say you ought to lay off the booze for a bit. I'm 27 had a few nights out and now I'm married with a kid on the way, I've only once got into a scrap on a night out, and that was only to stop a group of lads having a go at a bloke with Downs Syndrome, who was minding his own getting a burger on his way home with a friend. I got a shiner, but justice was done.

I dunno mate, maybe you ought to have a think about some of the stuff you're doing, is something bothering you to you to make you drink so much?

vinny1979
04-11-09, 07:43 AM
;)

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 08:04 AM
i do have to agree buddy i go out almost every weekend and i do get into a mess but not once have i had a fight with anyone not even when i travel out of town......

Im all up for drinking bud go for it... But i think if your getting into fights every week you must be being a bit mouthy or loud etc....

Round uttoxeter if you were like that and wernt from the place youd probs have ya teeth knocked out within 2 pubs.....

U will meet someone who will proper hurt you regardless of Army training kick boxing traing origami training etc etc then you will regret being mouthy

Jus My oppinion bud

arwilson80
04-11-09, 08:09 AM
Simon... I think these need to be toned down a little as some minors may be reading the forum, and (IMO) drunken brawls with strangers and police getting involved is certainly not a good role model, and not an image that we'd wish to portray of site members.

******* hate chavs thinking they are hard

...and (IMO again) it sounds like you aren't far off the description of the people you 'hate'.

Simon's ZS-120
04-11-09, 09:36 AM
very true guys i got a pic to upload for you lot laugh or you want lol

Simon's ZS-120
04-11-09, 09:41 AM
i think the black eye is going now

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 09:47 AM
hmmmm

so that avatar piccy isnt you then

Supercharged_Z
04-11-09, 10:05 AM
this thread is stupid

SharronB
04-11-09, 10:25 AM
A thread about binge drinking and fighting is not big or clever! :slap: :clown:

Jay-ZS+
04-11-09, 10:49 AM
maybe its your ginger mullet! :laugh:

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 12:47 PM
maybe its your ginger mullet! :laugh:

Im glad some1 else has said because i was gonna say im not surprised you get beaten up

you have one of those faces

arwilson80
04-11-09, 01:07 PM
This thread is slipping downhill into a 'slagging match'... :whip:

I think maybe i should set it as :maxlocked:

Fudgepacker
04-11-09, 01:10 PM
lol i am not ginger its the shitty web cam

Jay-ZS+
04-11-09, 01:10 PM
To be honest dont think there was any need for it to begin with seems very bizarre!!

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 02:12 PM
This thread is slipping downhill into a 'slagging match'... :whip:

I think maybe i should set it as :maxlocked:

lol its only a bit of banter mate dunna be gettin that lock stick out just yet

vinny1979
04-11-09, 02:36 PM
excellent injury shots too. next time you get battered stick em on here! do with a chuckle...........;)

stamford
04-11-09, 02:50 PM
You know the rules on multiple accounts.

Get your life in order or it'll be a very short one.

Simon's ZS-120
04-11-09, 03:09 PM
excellent injury shots too. next time you get battered stick em on here! do with a chuckle...........;)

there won't be a next time ill walk home with true friends who don't run off and leave me

Jay-ZS+
04-11-09, 03:10 PM
there won't be a next time ill walk home with true friends who don't run off and leave me

Think youve missed the point!

vinny1979
04-11-09, 03:37 PM
You know the rules on multiple accounts.

Get your life in order or it'll be a very short one.

:fun: multiple accs?

stamford
04-11-09, 03:54 PM
:fun: multiple accs?

post #37 previously known as ;)

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 04:13 PM
oh ahh uve been rumbled

Ritchy
04-11-09, 04:30 PM
if ur mouthy up ma bit u end up with half ur face chopped off with a machete, kev or that ll probably be able to agree with me, that sum bits of glasgow u wouldnt even wanna drive thru at night, people runnin about with samurai's ...barrafield ect

Bobdope2002
04-11-09, 04:38 PM
if ur mouthy up ma bit u end up with half ur face chopped off with a machete, kev or that ll probably be able to agree with me, that sum bits of glasgow u wouldnt even wanna drive thru at night, people runnin about with samurai's ...barrafield ect

ahhh ive herd about some lad called ritchyp goin round with a machette in his ZS i wonder who that could be

Ritchy
04-11-09, 05:07 PM
lol, think the transit wheel brace wud do a bit of damage, they tried to do ma mate for a pair of scissors!

RudeDogg1
04-11-09, 05:42 PM
i think the black eye is going now

no offence but ud of got a kickin for just looking like that down here specialy being ginger nobody likes a carrot top lol

Supercharged_Z
04-11-09, 05:53 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dkc4UWJPHZQ/R4osJEW0t_I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/vAGxhJFJxlQ/s400/brylcreem-1949-small.jpg

=

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=1533&d=1257331219

KevG
04-11-09, 08:26 PM
This thread has been reported, so I'm going to lock it, this is a car forum afterall not a forum on how stupid you get and what you do when your pi$$ed as a fart!