PDA

View Full Version : xpowerforums

nath86
23-10-09, 06:38 PM
Iv registered on xpowerforum last night and yet still cant post but can log in and basically veiw like a visitor, any ideas as im not aloud to email anyone on there, sorry to post on here but in need of some help and most ppl on here are part of that forum aswell :confused:

peterzs
23-10-09, 07:55 PM
You've not upset someone over there already have you???

:smile2::smile2:

starfire039
23-10-09, 07:57 PM
did you click on the link in the confirmation email?

nath86
23-10-09, 09:04 PM
You've not upset someone over there already have you???

:smile2::smile2:

No, i dont tend to upset ppl? i only know ppl of this forum, im not part of any other forums

And i never got a confirmation email, i can log on but cant post anything or look at much???

KevG
23-10-09, 09:31 PM
I never got a confirmation email

You need the confirmation email before you can proceed, either that somebody has banned you already, idiots!

Dan1971
23-10-09, 09:32 PM
No, i dont tend to upset ppl? i only know ppl of this forum, im not part of any other forums

And i never got a confirmation email, i can log on but cant post anything or look at much???

I think you just have to get the membership authorised by a mod.

Craig
23-10-09, 09:34 PM
Dont worry, Christina, errr I mean DeMonPaul is online and she, err I mean he will no doubt sort it :D

DeMoNPauL
23-10-09, 09:58 PM
Dont worry, Christina, errr I mean DeMonPaul is online and she, err I mean he will no doubt sort it :D

Nath has been contacted by his registration email on XPF to see if his problem can be resolved and Christina no longer uses any MG forums. Let's all be adult about this.

You need the confirmation email before you can proceed, either that somebody has banned you already, idiots!

The only new members who get banned during the registration process on XPF are registered forum spammers. Legitimate users, like nath86, are very welcome.

nath86
24-10-09, 06:55 AM
The only new members who get banned during the registration process on XPF are registered forum spammers. Legitimate users, like nath86, are very welcome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks demonpaul and everyone for the help, all sorted, got the registration email through and i can now post etc :thankyou: