PDA

View Full Version : dark n rainy pics, well i do live in scotland

Ritchy
26-10-09, 09:42 PM
had a couple more but its not letting me upload them, first one just looked like it was peeping round the door when i was workin away in the garage lol, the 2nd and 3rd are in falloch just after ardlui, at the drover pub, if anyof you are driving up the a82 i strongly suggest you go there, lovely wee pub, hundreds of years old, and some cracking scenery

Nor
26-10-09, 09:58 PM
Liking the wheels Ritchy. Carbon copy of my motor, apart from the wheel colour.

You can't beat a journey up the A82 :thumbsup:

Ritchy
26-10-09, 10:11 PM
yup:D had a bit of fun on the way back from crainlarich in the dark and rain on the twisty bit before tarbet. im gettin the wheels coated again, i painted mine myself but its not strong enough when ripping off the runflats:(

Nor
26-10-09, 10:24 PM
yup:D had a bit of fun on the way back from crainlarich in the dark and rain on the twisty bit before tarbet. im gettin the wheels coated again, i painted mine myself but its not strong enough when ripping off the runflats:(

Been down that road many a time mate, absolutely love it. The 180 was made for that kinda driving :) Your wheels look cracking. Was thinking of doing the same sorta colour with mine.

Same road: http://i10.tinypic.com/2z40dgm.jpg

Ritchy
26-10-09, 11:56 PM
mines only a 110, i get free insurance on anythin under a 1.6:D but its still nippy enough:) handles well, the greys nice i think, getting mine done at chamelion in renfrew, should see thier site

stamford
27-10-09, 07:30 AM
Looks nice, backdrop good too.

peterzs
27-10-09, 09:17 AM
Great photos

Maxfly
27-10-09, 10:51 AM
nice wee set of pics, do like that road....when the tourists are fackin aff to bed mind you. Was up it couple o months back, but in the scrote no the ZS, thinking of heading north to Fort Bill then Sneckie soon and the ZS will be out to play this time:D

Ritchy
27-10-09, 04:39 PM
going up was a nightmare lol, it was during the day, n i wa sin a rush, firstly a load of cyclist cycling in a formation about the size of an artic lorry, holding eeryone up, then some old guy in a bora on the big open bit decided he wanted to do 40, managed to get past him, then some old dear was doin 20 all the way from tarbet lol, way home was nothing, except it was pitch black, n sideways rain:P challenge drive 60 into the bends:P