PDA

View Full Version : Going to do a online quote adrianflux,What do i select for parking at night

Jem
26-10-09, 11:47 PM
Ive got a feeling that come december im not going to be sticking with lv if i do decat,So im first going to try adrianflux to see what sort of price im going to be looking at,But im a bit stuck to what i should select for parking at night,Its parked in a communal car park which is right outside my house,And its pretty safe out here,I can see my car from my windows,I know you can select carpark,But its not a public car park its just for the 8houses around here,There is a option: Parked on drive would you select that if it was you doiing it?

Ritchy
27-10-09, 12:16 AM
id say car park, mines in my drive, but my drives like 30 or 40 metres long so its ages away from the road, tryin to clear my garage just now so i can fit the car in to work on it though

Phate
27-10-09, 12:20 AM
On the drive :)

stamford
27-10-09, 07:25 AM
Is it a designated parking space or first come first served basis? Driveway is not right but how far do these people check? If it were broken into or stolen then explain that one to the assessor.

Jem
27-10-09, 07:40 AM
id say car park, mines in my drive, but my drives like 30 or 40 metres long so its ages away from the road, tryin to clear my garage just now so i can fit the car in to work on it though

If i would say car park,Then i reckon it would be more,But you are right it is a car park.

On the drive :)

Yea thats what i thought i could put as its outside of my house,Near enough the same as a drive way.

Is it a designated parking space or first come first served basis? Driveway is not right but how far do these people check? If it were broken into or stolen then explain that one to the assessor.

Its first come but we all park in the same space everyday,Yea you are right how would they really know unless something did happen in the car park then i might be stuck,Well i think as its just a quote ill pick drive way and if i take it out i can phone them and tell them exactly what my parking is.

Cheers All

Maxxed_Ross
27-10-09, 08:31 AM
you'll need to say carpark, if you phone them up explain that it's a private carpark next to your house

If the car was stolen and you say it was on a driveway then they won't pay out, because you don't have one. Same as when you have 2 cars you can't say both are kept in the garage at night if it's only big enough for 1 car

for the difference it'll make it's better to be honest

Jem
27-10-09, 08:55 AM
Yea wise words,Ill be doing it soon.

Jem
27-10-09, 03:14 PM
Got myself a quote saying it was in a car park,Its £428.90 with lots of stuff added like courtesy car etc..Or its £376.90 with your basic stuff,Couldn't really hear what stuff you get free,She said as its in december she cant say that will be the price as it could go up or down,But if i phone next tuesday then i can get a fixed price.

So it looks like im going to be able to decat my car:thumbsup:

Maxxed_Ross
27-10-09, 04:51 PM
nice one!

Jem
27-10-09, 06:55 PM
Yep im happy with that,Ill have to wait to find out what lv are doing it for this year once i know then i can phone:Chris Knott and HIC,Dont think anyone else will be cheaper if i mention a decat.