PDA

View Full Version : Can you fit...

rozzr
03-11-09, 12:29 PM
Can you fit a full set of ZS hatch seats into a ZS hatch (with all the seats still in there?)

If that makes sense!?

basically if i go in my ZS hatch to pick up a new set of seats for it, will they fit in my car.

KevG
03-11-09, 12:37 PM
Yes aslong as you fold down the seats then I cannot see why they wouldnt.

arwilson80
03-11-09, 12:55 PM
If they do fit it'll be tight. I'd imagine there'll be 1 seat gives you problems...

rozzr
03-11-09, 03:21 PM
Yeah i remember i tried to fit a set of ZR seats into my ZR and i couldnt get one of the ZR front seats in so had to leave it behind.

Not sure what I will do this time, I dont have any tools here (at uni) so can't take them out before i leave to collect the seats or anything like that... could get a buddy to come along in his car but then that's double the petrol!!

hmmm

stamford
03-11-09, 03:39 PM
Why not remove your redundant seats before you go? ;)

rozzr
03-11-09, 03:45 PM
Why not remove your redundant seats before you go? ;)

No tools here, up at uni and all my gear is back at my mothers!

stamford
03-11-09, 03:50 PM
Ah, pays to read each post doh!

Careful positioning and removing headrests and closing seats might do the trick.

Southside_ZS
03-11-09, 05:15 PM
Yes they'll fit i did it a couple of weeks backk. You wont see jack out the rear windows though and you'll probbaly have the rear bench over your head but they fit.

On another note how did you not fit ZR seats in a ZR? The lad that bought my old ZR seats off me got them all in and he had a passenger

rozzr
03-11-09, 05:24 PM
Yes they'll fit i did it a couple of weeks backk. You wont see jack out the rear windows though and you'll probbaly have the rear bench over your head but they fit.

On another note how did you not fit ZR seats in a ZR? The lad that bought my old ZR seats off me got them all in and he had a passenger

Good well that makes things easier. Time to go get some monacos!

Now the question is... red inserts or grey inserts!!

Really???? Wow i had no chance I dont think, maybe it's because I saw it was going to be tight and they were being left at my mates house anyway so wasnt worth the bother or probably i had left a sub in my car or something haha.

RalphG
03-11-09, 06:27 PM
I remember many years ago I managed to fit a set of Rover P6 seats into a Rover P6, with the original seats still in the car.:cylon: Can't remember how I managed it, though.

Alan.F
04-11-09, 05:59 AM
I got a full set of hatch monacos in my old 120 hatch just make sure you recline the the new seats then they fit

rozzr
04-11-09, 09:21 AM
I got a full set of hatch monacos in my old 120 hatch just make sure you recline the the new seats then they fit

ah ok, that makes sense, so fold them so they lay flat and then they fit in the boot?

Ritchy
04-11-09, 07:02 PM
the guy who works next my dad fitted a bath in his micra lol, dunno how, i got 2 bumpers n skirts in mine for ma mates car, just, with a bit of use of windows

Alan.F
04-11-09, 09:25 PM
ah ok, that makes sense, so fold them so they lay flat and then they fit in the boot?

Yes with your rear seats folded flat