PDA

View Full Version : Ebay help please...Urgent!!

rich12345
03-11-09, 04:03 PM
Hi guys i ordered some tf135 cams for my 120 but they arrived damaged.One of them has a piece chipped off one of the rings (see pic)

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo357/tonkenator/chipped.jpg

can they still be used? if not can i still claim my money back?
Cheers
Rich

Phate
03-11-09, 04:05 PM
Err you should send them back.

With something as important as cams, which I'm assuming you spent a fair whack of money on, send the bloody thing back and state you want a non damaged one :)

Don't be arsey, the guy should be fine...specially if he values his ebay account :)

rich12345
03-11-09, 04:06 PM
Err you should send them back.

With something as important as cams, which I'm assuming you spent a fair whack of money on, send the bloody thing back and state you want a non damaged one :)

Don't be arsey, the guy should be fine...specially if he values his ebay account :)

Cheers mate, to be fair they were wrapped crapply too!

Phate
03-11-09, 04:07 PM
Cheers mate, to be fair they were wrapped crapply too!

Mention this to him when you send them back. And say thats probably why it was damaged. You'll either get your money back OR he'll send you non damaged cams. Simples :)

rich12345
03-11-09, 04:14 PM
Mention this to him when you send them back. And say thats probably why it was damaged. You'll either get your money back OR he'll send you non damaged cams. Simples :)

Thanks mate, message sent. Now the waiting game lol!

Ritchy
03-11-09, 04:15 PM
theyve probably been droed, which means there couldbe another stress point in it which could snap under load

stamford
04-11-09, 07:41 AM
One reason not to buy such items from ebay, best buy from a proper source where they should be boxed up or small crate at least. Don't accept them no matter what as fitting them may end up destroying the engine as they will be out of balance and as said stressed.