PDA

View Full Version : Rich people make me sick!

Spannermonkey
06-11-09, 09:38 AM
Went to Tesco's last night, and parked next to a stunning AMG merc coupe, getting out of it was a leggy brunette, with sunglasses up in her hair above her face. (in the dark????) Did my bit of shopping, and on returning to my car, saw her putting her shopping into her boot WITH HER BASKET ON THE BONNET OF MY CAR!!!!!!! bit my lip, and asked her to remove it, only to be told "sorry, don't get so annoyed, its only an old rover worth a couple of hundred quid, its not as if it was a new car........"
the red mist descended, and i told her EXACTLY what i thought of the situation, (in anglo-saxon language) to which she jumped in her car to the shout of "well, REALLY!!"

Im STILL fuming............(but managed to polish out the scratches)

By the way, its a 2003 MG ZS180, in immaculate condition with leather and really polished up paintwork!! Bi*ch. Bi*ch. Bi*ch.:ohmy:

rozzr
06-11-09, 09:51 AM
That's not rich people, that's just inconsiderate, selfish and egotistical pieces of crap.

Phate
06-11-09, 09:56 AM
I know lots of rich people who are nothing like that. She's probably just been brought up in a cotton wool world where there are 'classes' of people. Basically, shes in the wrong era. ;)

stamford
06-11-09, 10:05 AM
Shocking behaviour, what a snotty cow! I would have hit her car with my trolley.

Jay-ZS+
06-11-09, 10:09 AM
Shocking behaviour, what a snotty cow! I would have hit her car with my trolley.

Thats what I was gonna say slide it all down the side! Or have just got in and drove off then reverse after the basket has fallen off and run over her shopping! What a Bitch

Spannermonkey
06-11-09, 10:19 AM
She was goooooood looking too!!
I mean GOOOOOOOOOD!
only goes to show how you are brought up that counts..................

arwilson80
06-11-09, 10:48 AM

Was about to say something similar...

I wonder how she would've reacted if you'd put your basket on her bonnet...

vanishing days
06-11-09, 11:15 AM
you should of done it back

Tony10
06-11-09, 11:16 AM
I agree I would have said something about german cars and ut my basket on her car!

StragglaSteve
06-11-09, 12:57 PM
"sorry, don't get so annoyed, its only an old rover worth a couple of hundred quid, its not as if it was a new car........"
the red mist descended, and i told her EXACTLY what i thought of the situation, (in anglo-saxon language) to which she jumped in her car to the shout of "well, REALLY!!"

wow!!! you have some serious self controll there!! i dont think i could have limited myself to shouting!

she would deffo be paying my cars worth in paint repairs for her merc!!

Gazza
06-11-09, 01:01 PM
You should of asked her for a sh*g to make up for the damage

stamford
06-11-09, 01:10 PM
You should of asked her for a sh*g to make up for the damage

pmsl!

vanishing days
06-11-09, 01:21 PM
i would of said well at least my cars not like yours common just like you

grimmy
06-11-09, 01:45 PM
If your car had scratches you should have asked for her insurance details and if she refused reported her to the police, that would have put the snooty cows gas at a peep.

alex180
06-11-09, 04:26 PM
Some people hav no respect for other peoples property! she was bang out of order. I think i would of placed her basket rather hard on the bonnet of her car n see how she liked it!!!

Ritchy
06-11-09, 04:33 PM
ye me too! n scrape it as i did it

afcbadam
06-11-09, 07:44 PM
if it was my car i would have keyed her bonnet.

carmadbaker
06-11-09, 08:00 PM
should of bent her over her bootlid and smacked her bum ;)

starfire039
07-11-09, 11:37 AM
should of bent her over her bootlid and smacked her bum ;)

:laugh: hahahahhaha! Naughty naughty!! :hump::hump:

Smokey
07-11-09, 11:45 AM
Had it been me, I would have asked for her details and then reported it

gothbob84
07-11-09, 09:58 PM
Some people :evilmad: I would have just played stupid and returned her basket to her car, making sure when it was put on the bonnet of her s**tty foreign car it was done to case as much dammage to her paintwork as possible - oopsie!