PDA

View Full Version : I am not impressed!

Tony10
06-11-09, 12:51 PM
I only have my self to blame but got a letter from necamp today! I had no idea couht doing 81mph! Bloody 6 points now! Never mind. Time to wear less lead in my shoes! I had 3 points for traffic light conviction. I was a t roundabout with traffic lights and It was night time and I forgot they were there and went through them then reversed but still got cought.

Oh well Ill just have to pay the fine and get the points!

stamford
06-11-09, 01:18 PM
Oh dear, what's necamp? Never been naughty so don't know the name :whistle:

Tony10
06-11-09, 01:30 PM
"nescamp" is

http://www.nescamp.co.uk/

anyway only myself to blame no more speeding for me I can afford anymore points or fines! Not to mention the increase in Insurance.

grimmy
06-11-09, 01:42 PM
It's crap ain't it when it happens, but as you said you got caught and it's fair do's

Dan1971
06-11-09, 01:45 PM
"There but for the grace of God go I....."

Tony10
06-11-09, 01:50 PM
Ahh well. Told the Wife she hit the roof. I think she will be worse than the money out my pocket. ! :huh:

peterzs
06-11-09, 02:39 PM
Down this way you can opt to go on a retraining course, "driver awareness", it cost a bit more but you dont get any points.

Thats only if you get caught on a fixed camera, if you are pulled over and had a chat you get the points plus the cash.

Dont know if you can ask to go on one.

:wave::wave::wave:

arwilson80
06-11-09, 03:47 PM
Ahh well. Told the Wife she hit the roof. I think she will be worse than the money out my pocket. ! :huh:

:laugh:

I'll be OK that way. Nicole has more speeding fines than me.