PDA

View Full Version : TAG HEUER original F1 watch for sale

mrt_04
04-09-07, 02:07 PM
Anyone interested, I have my original TAG HEUER F1 watch on fleabay. I just have too many watches & havent't worn this one for donks, so decided to put the money towards the ZS upgrades!!!

As soon as link to item is up, will post. Regards Mike

ZS180V6
04-09-07, 07:47 PM
How much is it ?

stamford
04-09-07, 08:46 PM
I love TAG watches, my darling wife bought me one for when I graduated. I was in shock and she brought me to tears! She knew I liked them as I bought a couple of China Town specials whilst in The Big Apple! It was the Aquaracer model.

Well, if it is boxed and with the certified papers you should not have any problems Mike.

mrt_04
05-09-07, 01:22 AM
ahhh, there is the problem. My ex wife throw out all my boxes etc a few years ago!!!!

It is absolutely gen bit of kit. Lovely watch, but I have a newer one. Although I love TAGS, cant justify having it in a cupboard doing naught. Just been serviced by TAG in Manchester.

Looking for £250, as this is the original F1 model, with s/s wrist as opposed to rubber.

stamford
05-09-07, 07:19 AM
Do you have the papers? If not it could be hard to move on ebay, as no papers and no box means cheap fake to most peeps unfortunately.

Sounds a good price though, those in the know will know their watches and take a look and probably won't grumble about the price then.

ZS180V6
05-09-07, 04:18 PM
Any pics ?

mrt_04
05-09-07, 10:01 PM
Sorry guys, been on nights. Will post up some pics tomorrow