theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Build Projects (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Project - MK2 ZS 115 - 180 Kitted! (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=23213)

Chaz 16-11-12 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkingcars (Post 282418)
Nice car with low mileage from a dealer, not that bad a price, although they need to sort out a more suitable exhaust.

As for your's Chaz, the car is well sorted except the mileage so should fetch a resonable price, don't be afriad to pitch high as long as it's not silly.

What would you suggest to aim for mate? I have no idea what I can put it up for without taking the ****.. :laugh:

I really dont know what to go for, it will be sold without the 11 spokes though as they are kerbed and the tyres are nackered, im putting my mint straights on with new tyres from my ZR.. So if/when I sell it will be on them..

Maxxed_Ross 16-11-12 11:57 PM

it might look a bit weird with straights on it as the offset is a bit different... combined with the mk2 kit they look too small for it

Chaz 17-11-12 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross (Post 282459)
it might look a bit weird with straights on it as the offset is a bit different... combined with the mk2 kit they look too small for it

Ahhh crap, never though of that :lol:

I might have to just swap the straights tyres onto the 11 spokes to sell it then :/

talkingcars 17-11-12 05:11 PM

Personally I have no idea as I don't even really follow prices of my mk1 180, let alone mk2 diesels.

peterzs 17-11-12 05:19 PM

Prices are all over the place, good condition, long MOT, good tyres and it drives well will sell it.

I would go in high, as you can always bring the price down, go in low and you are stuffed.

Another thing is how long you are prepared to wait for the cash.

I would check prices on Ebay, Piston Heads, Gumtree, or Autotrader, thats where people will go to compare if they want to buy, so thats your opposition.

Less someone on here is looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Peanut 17-11-12 07:54 PM

I know someone looking for a derv, any chance of you pm'ing some details and a guide price that I can forward on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaz 18-11-12 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterzs (Post 282520)
Prices are all over the place, good condition, long MOT, good tyres and it drives well will sell it.

I would go in high, as you can always bring the price down, go in low and you are stuffed.

Another thing is how long you are prepared to wait for the cash.

I would check prices on Ebay, Piston Heads, Gumtree, or Autotrader, thats where people will go to compare if they want to buy, so thats your opposition.

Less someone on here is looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il have a research see how much mines sort of worth, was thinking £1695 as I can always come down cant I!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Peanut (Post 282560)
I know someone looking for a derv, any chance of you pm'ing some details and a guide price that I can forward on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Il send you the full spec and some pictures when I get chance mate, im currently on my laptop and its a pig to use, il do it when im on my PC again..

Cheers :)

Chaz 19-11-12 11:19 AM

Right regrettably, this is now up for sale..

It will be going up for £1695 which I think is a decent price as it standed me at around £1200-1300 and I have now just put newish 7mm tyres on all round..

Iv sorted a lot of faults, fitted a load of new parts and added a few extras, at a guess this is running around 140+ BHP, with the usual mods.. Just needs a remap to finish off and it should be around 155+ BHP..

MOT till October, Just had new 6 months tax as of November..

I will do a proper listing as soon as I get on my PC tomorrow..

Dr Doggystyle 19-11-12 03:44 PM

nice car Chaz :cool1:

Craig-ZS180 20-11-12 08:57 PM

Mmm, this is tempting where I'm looking for a derv replacement to the 180. Just got to weigh up all options as found a fully spec'd mk1 hatch that can swap a fair few things over too from mine.
What to do..