theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mini meet! (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=21427)

Maxfly 03-06-12 11:27 AM

Corey?

BUCKYDEVIL 03-06-12 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 256804)
Corey?

Has he stuffed his Mini ?
My 2nd Guess is Stephen if he has sold the 180 for something more
Economical.

Smokey 03-06-12 11:43 AM

Corey is correct! Interesting story is the Mini but thats up to him to share. Will be nice to have a different colour of ZS around though bar XPG!!

He will be at Knockhill on wednesday for the track car night though!

Maxfly 03-06-12 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL (Post 256805)
Has he stuffed his Mini ?
My 2nd Guess is Stephen if he has sold the 180 for something more Worthwhile:smile1:

No idea Marcus, just thinking of long term members who are close to Blair tbh lol. Something more worthwhile for Stephen, that be a MK2 180 then ;) :D

Maxfly 03-06-12 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey (Post 256807)
Corey is correct! Interesting story is the Mini but thats up to him to share. Will be nice to have a different colour of ZS around though bar XPG!!

He will be at Knockhill on wednesday for the track car night though!

Woohoo, go me:D What do I win??

Nice one Corey, looks a cracker and great colour choice as said:D So relay the Mini storey then as I'm intrigued:D

BUCKYDEVIL 03-06-12 11:47 AM

Nice on Corey- Mini was nice(for a lassy).. ZS looks great 1.6 FTW
Easy modded to kick 120 ass.

coreygraham180 03-06-12 12:15 PM

yup guys it is me with the new zed its a very long story about the mini in the short of it is now in the car park in the sky (wasnt me this time) and i have been looking about and i was on the ferge of going down fiesta 1.25 alley but i saw this at the last second and i had to have it and this car will be kept for a while so i can now offically be a member for the mg zs owers club lol after 3 or 4 years lol but it needs a bit of a clean up and i will post up some pics after a clean up

And Maxfly what is the name of the paint is birtish racing green or Goodwood green cause i need a wee touch up pen ??

Maxfly 03-06-12 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coreygraham180 (Post 256814)
yup guys it is me with the new zed its a very long story about the mini in the short of it is now in the car park in the sky (wasnt me this time) and i have been looking about and i was on the ferge of going down fiesta 1.25 alley but i saw this at the last second and i had to have it and this car will be kept for a while so i can now offically be a member for the mg zs owers club lol after 3 or 4 years lol but it needs a bit of a clean up and i will post up some pics after a clean up

And Maxfly what is the name of the paint is birtish racing green or Goodwood green cause i need a wee touch up pen ??

Its Goodwood green bud, canna remember the paint code for it mind you :)

welshone 03-06-12 01:55 PM

HQM Goodwood Green

& welcome to ZS ownership :D

Smokey 03-06-12 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshone (Post 256832)
HQM Goodwood Green

& welcome to ZS ownership :D

Finally!