theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Thanks Everyone :) (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22687)

Dav 19-09-12 06:00 AM

The 'saloon (yay!) vs hatch (boo!)' thread shows we all get along. On lesser forums, that would turn to a slagging match.

To be fair, I can't say I've ever seen a real argument in the 3-and-a-bit years I've been here, surely that's gotta say something?

Lukeus101 19-09-12 09:21 AM

There will always that debate but like you say its a bit of banter. Ive been on forums where that becomes an excuse to ban members and produce atmospheres at meets

stamford 19-09-12 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dav (Post 273248)
The 'saloon (yay!) vs hatch (boo!)' thread shows we all get along. On lesser forums, that would turn to a slagging match.

To be fair, I can't say I've ever seen a real argument in the 3-and-a-bit years I've been here, surely that's gotta say something?

Cos we're a bunch of pussies! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeus101 (Post 273274)
There will always that debate but like you say its a bit of banter. Ive been on forums where that becomes an excuse to ban members and produce atmospheres at meets

We can change that if you want?....................I'm having a bad day so might ban a few people just for having a hatch, or a yellow one............................................... :joker:

peterzs 19-09-12 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 273278)

We can change that if you want?....................I'm having a bad day so might ban a few people just for having a hatch, or a yellow one............................................... :joker:

Sounds like another kick up the arse, time.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

zsserbia 19-09-12 09:57 AM

I'm sorry but I find this hilarious as we already have very few options to argue about, very few models and very limited colour and equipment range, all made by some other people that don't do this anymore.

To me it really says a lot about quality of members on here and site owners because to realize this we have to be grown ups, love our cars for what they are and have a wee sense of humour. We couldn't ask for more, could we?

Lukeus101 19-09-12 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 273278)

I would say bring it on!!!!

But I am a pussy too :D

stamford 19-09-12 10:29 AM

You see, it just isn't worth it! :D

As MG said Life's too Short!

Enright 19-09-12 10:57 AM

And they were right - it was!

ian zs180 19-09-12 11:58 AM

Yeah i agree this is a great forum alot of people willing to help and a great bunch of people

daytona365 19-09-12 08:26 PM

How can I ever bare a grudge against anyone who owns such a gr8 car. I know some people have Mk2's, some have hatch's and some even have non TY. But hey they all ZS's so I still love you all :kissing: