theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   McRae on tour (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=1436)

Boot Hill Bandit 07-10-07 11:16 PM

Will do buddy! I am going to miss you Ralph :( look forward to meeting up as soon as I get back.

I will look after McRae........Karen has agreed to participate in the photos with McRae too :)

Smitten Jim

stamford 08-10-07 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit (Post 17157)
Will do buddy! I am going to miss you Ralph :( look forward to meeting up as soon as I get back.

I will look after McRae........Karen has agreed to participate in the photos with McRae too :)

Smitten Jim

That sounds interesting....................can we have an 18+ section Sammy :laugh:

lukiep160 08-10-07 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 17169)
That sounds interesting....................can we have an 18+ section Sammy :laugh:

we have been asking for that for ages

chriszs180 08-10-07 11:56 PM

and so say all of us.....

stamford 09-10-07 07:05 AM

Re: 18+

In all honesty, I don't think the site is ready for this yet. Having been on the .org one for sometime it is somewhat hard to police and also difficult to know where to draw the line. There is a fine line between banter and tongue in cheek bullying evident over there, only the smilies tell you otherwise ;)

I agree, there are times when we would like it, but I think it would run away. Never say never, but not at this time chaps and chapesses.

The team have discussed this, we may decide to run a trial version sometime in the future to gauge reaction and to see what gets posted and how or if it offends.

Cheers

Mick

mrt_04 09-10-07 07:24 AM

It can be a very dodgey road to go down, as I use this site at work and the regulations are very tight. I am very careful not to open up certain threads, as the policing could permantly block me from using whilst at work & has in the past on other sites used by other people at their workplace resulted in their 'termination'.

RalphG 10-10-07 10:05 PM

Just had a PM from BHB... McRae has been corrupted! He has been forced against his will to view things that no dog should have to.:yikes::look:

stamford 10-10-07 10:08 PM

Wayhay................the sly old bugger :laugh:

arwilson80 10-10-07 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMS Ltd. (Post 17715)
Just had a PM from BHB... McRae has been corrupted! He has been forced against his will to view things that no dog should have to.:yikes::look:

Quite frankly i'm surprised it took so long. He's been there a whole day. LOL!

mrt_04 11-10-07 08:16 AM

Poor doggy will need therapy upon his return, plus a deep clean!!!!!, god knows what he is covered in!!!!!!!!

:hump: