theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   17" OZ Chrono Lightweight Alloys (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19535)

stamford 26-02-12 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 239539)
Off topic - sorry - I'm married - nearly 15 yrs mate - and my Mrs puts up with all my car sh1t.

Sure Mick and Pete at least have been married longer. So long as she gets her new handbag and shoes - you'll be able to keep some decent wheels under you.

Nice wheels though.

It's all about teamwork and compromises...............you buy something for yourself/zed and you let her buy something. Been married for 27 years this year, been together 30 years this March! :wacko:

I've had some 50-60 cars and she never bats an eye. However this is the longest I have ever owned a car, 7 years. What's yours Dan, 7 months? :whistle:

Good luck with the wheels, they should shift, OZ make good wheels, have had them before.

Dan1971 26-02-12 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 239571)
It's all about teamwork and compromises...............you buy something for yourself/zed and you let her buy something. Been married for 27 years this year, been together 30 years this March! :wacko:

I've had some 50-60 cars and she never bats an eye. However this is the longest I have ever owned a car, 7 years. What's yours Dan, 7 months? :whistle:

Good luck with the wheels, they should shift, OZ make good wheels, have had them before.

Cavalier SRi 14 months. :axe:

peterzs 26-02-12 10:21 AM

44 years for me and Chris, all a matter of give and take. I give she............ (only joking)

Always have a laugh, be happy with what you got, and make the most of every day.

Thats why Chris gets up a 4.00 am sits in the car till 4.00 pm at the last show. But then I take her to her reborn dolls show in Brighton and sit there trying to sell her babies!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Levi 27-02-12 04:17 PM

Thanks for the replies every one, it's good to hear that people are not ditching their love for cars for their misses, without compromising. To be fair, my fiancée has learnt to deal with my car fetish and she is understanding, but this is just to get us ahead until we are married, then things will be back to normal again.

Anyways, back to the wheels, offers welcome!

PradaZS110+ 28-02-12 09:48 AM

posting interest mate, collect my ZS110+ tomorrow :D not 100% sure i can afford it yet, will let you know tomorrow after i've paid the remainder of the sell price off and see what extra cash i have :)

Levi 29-02-12 04:34 AM

Ok mate no problem, just send me an offer if and when you are ready and see if we can sort something out.

Levi 09-04-12 08:40 PM

Bump - car has sold now so don't need these any more! Haven't had time to list on eBay yet.

Levi 21-04-12 01:55 AM

Another bump to the top, still here waiting for a good home!

Levi 09-05-12 05:50 PM

^^

Levi 17-05-12 08:10 PM

I've had a few offers on these over the last few weeks, but all have fallen through unfortunately, so still here in my garage waiting for a new ZS owner!