theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Swap my Saloon for your Hatch (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20859)

daytona365 21-04-12 09:07 PM

Id just get rid of the dog lol.........................or get two pairs of roller skates and a tow hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy-81 22-04-12 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona365 (Post 249866)
Id just get rid of the dog lol.........................or get two pairs of roller skates and a tow hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skates and tow hook is a good idea, i think you should ask your dog if he likes extreme roller skating.. lol :D

carmadbaker 22-04-12 10:01 AM

Lol

Craig-ZS180 22-04-12 06:03 PM

Very very tempted by this one as have been wanting to get a mk2 180 for a while. These things never come along at the right time though do they after having just got engaged and now expecting our 2nd baby.
I loved the car @ PoL & was nice to meet you & Kate.

Ritchy 22-04-12 06:11 PM

why not buy a cheap set of rear seats out another zs, or 45, or 400, takes under 5 minutes to swap seats over, then wouldnt matter what the dog did in the back

then, when you want clean back seats change them back over

Dan1971 22-04-12 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchy (Post 249994)
why not buy a cheap set of rear seats out another zs, or 45, or 400, takes under 5 minutes to swap seats over, then wouldnt matter what the dog did in the back

Good shout ....

ZS 22-04-12 07:02 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking of doing this because of the kids... lol

celtic_k8 22-04-12 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-81 (Post 249886)
skates and tow hook is a good idea, i think you should ask your dog if he likes extreme roller skating.. lol :D

I asked her, she wants to see you do it first then she might try it ;)

Quote:

Its and idea but its more for her safety, she cant get comfy on the back seat so atm long journeys are a no no. She also likes to try and jump on Luke's lap while he's driving so I have to sit with her and hold her back. Not the best situation.

celtic_k8 22-04-12 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig-ZS180 (Post 249988)
Very very tempted by this one as have been wanting to get a mk2 180 for a while. These things never come along at the right time though do they after having just got engaged and now expecting our 2nd baby.
I loved the car @ PoL & was nice to meet you & Kate.

Nice to meet you aswell :) Congratulations on the engagement and the baby :D

ZS 22-04-12 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celtic_k8 (Post 250019)
I asked her, she wants to see you do it first then she might try it ;)

Its and idea but its more for her safety, she cant get comfy on the back seat so atm long journeys are a no no. She also likes to try and jump on Luke's lap while he's driving so I have to sit with her and hold her back. Not the best situation.

Use a dog seatbelt... worked wonders with my friends two dogs in her saloon (she now has an estate)