theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kicked in the teeth. (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=21804)

WXM Matty 02-07-12 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamzs180 (Post 261445)
sooooo tempting but i think it'll be him not her that gets a kick in the teeth if i ever see him.

No offence but he's 19, he's not going to know what he's got himself into. His mates probably think he's a hero but give it a while and it wont be so 'fun' for him and she will be left alone.

Adamzs180 02-07-12 08:17 PM

I just know she's going to try and claim half my business and still want me to pay maintenance on top as she has nothing now, i've worked my balls off getting to where i am today and i did it all for my family and this is how i get thanked.

ZS 02-07-12 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamzs180 (Post 261449)
I just know she's going to try and claim half my business and still want me to pay maintenance on top as she has nothing now, i've worked my balls off getting to where i am today and i did it all for my family and this is how i get thanked.

Sell the business to me for a tenner, then I'll hire you on as an employee... lol

Then give her her half (£5)

Then after a set time you buy the business back... lol

Adamzs180 02-07-12 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WXM Matty (Post 261448)
No offence but he's 19, he's not going to know what he's got himself into. His mates probably think he's a hero but give it a while and it wont be so 'fun' for him and she will be left alone.

I know this i tried to tell her but she thinks he's prepared for family life. Nothing prepares you for that. the last thing i wanted at 19 was a child running around whilst i was nursing a hangover, i didn't even want a relationship at that age.

Adamzs180 02-07-12 08:27 PM

lol that might not be such a bad idea zs

talkingcars 02-07-12 08:29 PM

The other peice of advice is to only talk to her about stuff you have to, kids and money, do not offer advice or argue and if she says something don't argue back.

Let her think you're not interested, it is so cruel ;)

ZS 02-07-12 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamzs180 (Post 261457)
lol that might not be such a bad idea zs

You need to do it sooner rather than later if you do it... use the excuse you had to buy a new place etc :)

Pm me if you want a chat, I'll cheer you up by telling you 1% of what happened to me... :)

CourtneyyJamess 02-07-12 08:38 PM

Dont worry mate' I Ditched My Miss's The Other day... fed Up of Constant Nagging And arguing' Thought not putting up with this soo Sent her packing!
& She Moaned about my car' That apparently Its My First LOVE Ha!
But Hey Ho'
Keep Your Chin Up Mate :)

Adamzs180 02-07-12 08:38 PM

It's hard to be cruel as she just lost her grandad and her dads in intensive care but i'm not making it easy for her to spend time with him thats for sure.

Adamzs180 02-07-12 08:41 PM

Haha that was one of her las comments to me, that if i wasn't at work i was outside polishing my car and gave it more attention than i gave her.