theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MG ZS. Mk2 120+ with 180 kit - XPG (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=5214)

John P 21-09-08 09:56 AM

I think it is too, I feel mad selling it for that price.

I havent tried autotrader, I always forget about it as I havent used AT for years, perhaps I should try it I might get a fairer price then.
Cheers for the advice.

John :)

carmadbaker 27-09-08 05:59 PM

hows the sale of your car going buddy? i wish i lived closer...one viewing and im sure i'd be handing over the redys! :(
not interested in taking a diesel vectra in PX are ya? might be easier to sell....dam i want your car :(

John P 28-09-08 09:01 AM

Selling is not going well unfortunately.

It seems I cant give it away, so to speak... which it feels like I am doing at £3000. :(

I dont know if people just arnt willing to part with any money at the moment or what, I think its unreal how a low miliage, stunning looking, like new condition, 54 reg car is not selling for £3k.

But hey ho :(
Im going to put it Auto trader next week.

Im not looking for a px, I think selling any car at the moment would be hard going, and if I end up keeping a second car I would rather it be the ZS. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.

XPCobra 28-09-08 09:54 AM

keep it, must be worth more than 3k to you

John P 28-09-08 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPCobra
keep it, must be worth more than 3k to you

It is in a way worth much more than 3k to me.

But on the other hand, ive only done 600 odd miles in it in the last 9 months.
So paying tax, insurance, mot etc on a car im not using doesnt seem justified sadly.

Stephen 28-09-08 02:34 PM

If you werent as far from me. I would snap it up! 100%

Its a bloody gorgeous car!

ZS180V6 28-09-08 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John P (Post 70818)
Selling is not going well unfortunately.

It seems I cant give it away, so to speak... which it feels like I am doing at £3000. :(

I dont know if people just arnt willing to part with any money at the moment or what, I think its unreal how a low miliage, stunning looking, like new condition, 54 reg car is not selling for £3k.

But hey ho :(
Im going to put it Auto trader next week.

Im not looking for a px, I think selling any car at the moment would be hard going, and if I end up keeping a second car I would rather it be the ZS. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.

John,

Just out of interest how comes you turned down my offer of 3k and then did not come back to me ?

Can't want to sell it that badly ....

John P 29-09-08 07:43 AM

Sorry, at the time of your offer I was hoping for more money. After I reduced the price I had deleated your pm, and had forgotten your username. :oops: My apologies.

John. :)

dvid 30-09-08 05:48 PM

I have no hope for selling my 180 if thats how low MK2s are getting, think I will have to keep mine for a year and chop it in and cut my losses

rob120+ 25-02-09 10:25 PM

have you sold this????