theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   VIS indicator kit (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=4341)

KevG 02-07-08 06:34 PM

I was keeping quite on this since I was in discussion with Jay on this, I have made some money, but not alotas the bits can be expensive and if Jay can been bothered to make these since they take about 3 hours to make each (if your doing a professional job of it) then best of luck to him, I will still make them but don't hold your breath, as I have a very busy family life and a very busy work life where I work with electronics on a daily basis, so, doing them in my spare time can get really very boring, and tedious!

Jay, if you want part numbers for bits etc then PM me.

midcuk 03-07-08 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevG (Post 58805)
I was keeping quite on this since I was in discussion with Jay on this, I have made some money, but not alotas the bits can be expensive and if Jay can been bothered to make these since they take about 3 hours to make each (if your doing a professional job of it) then best of luck to him, I will still make them but don't hold your breath, as I have a very busy family life and a very busy work life where I work with electronics on a daily basis, so, doing them in my spare time can get really very boring, and tedious!

its ok kev im patient :)

XPCobra 13-09-08 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midcuk (Post 58853)
its ok kev im patient :)

Well im not :p

any news on any progress at all?

bigfella 13-09-08 06:26 PM

Fair enough Kev, let me know when you have mind ready ta!

KevG 13-09-08 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevG (Post 58805)
....I will still make them but don't hold your breath....

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPCobra (Post 69611)
Well im not :p

any news on any progress at all?

That'll be a NO, you cheeky begger:excl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfella (Post 69613)
Fair enough Kev, let me know when you have mind ready ta!

I wish I could help folk out, but I'm really busy, so it maybe a while.....

Maxfly 15-09-08 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern Storm (Post 58730)
Quick update on this. Thanks to kev who has helped me out a bit and the fact I have taken my car off the road for a couple of months means I can get mine fitted and perfected then start producing them. Now have a supply of brand new dashblanks. Will knock some instructions together and start a new thread once i have 5 built first 5 with the wonga each wins a VIS kit, then when I have the next 5 names i will knock out the next 5 kits.
If uptake is good on these then I feel it only fair to push a percentage back into the forum.

you wanting my old dash blank fella, it is unmarked and in great nick. nae wonga jst gimme your address to post to:)