theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Whats a sheddist kit (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=16045)

ZS 27-02-11 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkman (Post 198094)
After driving the ZS, I feel the clutch pedal is too high, not that comfortable.

then I think, the sheddist kit may can solve the problem.

thanks mate, I'll do more research before posting.:beer:

All ZS clutch pedals are high... but yes the Sheddist kit could bring them down to a reasonable level.

Do you have a mechanic friend to fit all this stuff? or are you doing it yourself?

Are you heavy with your right foot? if so you might need some new tyres soon :P lol

kkman 27-02-11 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS (Post 198116)
All ZS clutch pedals are high... but yes the Sheddist kit could bring them down to a reasonable level.

Do you have a mechanic friend to fit all this stuff? or are you doing it yourself?

Are you heavy with your right foot? if so you might need some new tyres soon :P lol

not so heavy, but sometimes yes...

kkman 27-02-11 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS (Post 198116)

will try fit by meself first....

ZS 27-02-11 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkman (Post 198118)
will try fit by meself first....

Are you handy with a spanner then?

kkman 27-02-11 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS (Post 198120)
Are you handy with a spanner then?

got a tool kit from halford months ago :)

member's recommendation too

silver bullet 27-02-11 10:46 PM

I tried chasing him about 8-10 months ago for a kit, i think it was 3 pm's later and no response. I understand he would get lots of requests but it cant be that hard to respond with a one line answer rather than ignore completely. Everyone else responds even if it does take them a while.

Leigh_EvoIX 27-02-11 10:58 PM

I "applied" for a kit almost a year ago when I got my 180... later sent a reminder email and then gave up......

Shame really...

Maxxed_Ross 28-02-11 01:37 AM

the same happened with me... I've ended up getting a standard one

ZS 28-02-11 07:26 AM

I got my second kit from him about 2 month ago... Was impressed with how quickly he replied to me both times, never had an issue to be honest :)

I wonder how easy it would be to get the brakets made up... hmmm...

haGGard 28-02-11 10:44 AM

When i applied i was ignored the first couple of times. I waited about 2 or 3 months. Then i started a thread asking how to get hold of him, and within a day i had a response and sheddist kit on route.