theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sad Times = Breaking MGZS (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19662)

gary471 24-01-12 08:04 PM

Sorry mate, I'm after a mk2 rearbumper, thanks tho

AceFactor 24-01-12 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS Phil (Post 234864)
If that scuff is the only damage then I'll take it, can I just confirm there are no cracks or chunks missing? Pm me to arrange postage and payment if you like?

It is the only damage AFAIK, but I will double check that before I send it out to you.

ZsNutter may be interested in some parts as well and mentioned combining postage costs with you. Would that be of interest to you?

Adam :)

AceFactor 24-01-12 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary471 (Post 234886)
Sorry mate, I'm after a mk2 rearbumper, thanks tho

No worries mate!

Captain Peanut 24-01-12 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFactor (Post 234837)
I'd be looking for £25ish for K&N filter - which would include the Recharger Cleaning Kit for you aswell.

I'd probably beelooking for £180ish for the Straights with the tyres also depending on which centre caps you wanted.

But I could probably do a deal for £200ish (give or take a little for p&p)

Have had to divert some funds towards the wife's car so will have to hold fire on the wheels. However, if you would take £20 for the filter I'll have it.

AceFactor 24-01-12 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Peanut (Post 234901)
Have had to divert some funds towards the wife's car so will have to hold fire on the wheels. However, if you would take £20 for the filter I'll have it.

Sorry to hear about the fund diversion. Meet me at £23 for the filter and cleaner kit, as the cleaning kit itself is reasonably heavy, and will be a few quid to post.

Captain Peanut 24-01-12 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFactor (Post 234910)
Sorry to hear about the fund diversion. Meet me at £23 for the filter and cleaner kit, as the cleaning kit itself is reasonably heavy, and will be a few quid to post.

Sounds like a plan, PM your details and I'll get some funds sent over ASAP. If the work bonus comes good I may be interested in the wheels if they are still available in a few weeks.

ZS Phil 24-01-12 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFactor (Post 234893)
It is the only damage AFAIK, but I will double check that before I send it out to you.

ZsNutter may be interested in some parts as well and mentioned combining postage costs with you. Would that be of interest to you?

If he decides to have the bits then yeh sure. As long as you put my name on the splitter because I deffo want it.
If not I cant see postage being more than a tenner so Ill send the money straight away

AceFactor 25-01-12 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS Phil (Post 234923)
If he decides to have the bits then yeh sure. As long as you put my name on the splitter because I deffo want it.
If not I cant see postage being more than a tenner so Ill send the money straight away

Consider it yours mate. Let me safely get it off the car and give it a final once over, before you send any money over. If you PM me your mobile and email address I'll be in touch on Saturday.

ZS Phil 25-01-12 07:56 PM

Sounds good mate, Ill send a PM now.

AceFactor 25-01-12 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS Phil (Post 235005)
Sounds good mate, Ill send a PM now.

PM received, will be in touch over the weekend.