theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   To Whom It May Concern (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22164)

Nor 01-08-12 07:21 PM

hmm, not great. One less way for me to contact G.

stamford 01-08-12 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcam24 (Post 265926)
my apologies for my comment on xpf, i have edited it.
Its easy to say ban someone, but i realise its not that easy in practice.
Trying to please everyone, and handling lots of things back stage that we don't see can sometimes be a tricky task, so hats off to you.

Many thanks, that goes a long way.

Pity none of the others over there could do the same as some comments were far worse and some were personal.

For those that have a short memory he had been banned before. Then came back appearing to be a changed person hence why we cut him some slack. However we are not the only forum to have banned him and for him to return are we? Need I say more? ;)

daytona365 01-08-12 08:19 PM

well played the management............I was one of the ones caught out by the chap.
Nice to know we have such a strong courageous leader..................(does that get me a free lager?)

MG ZS STE 01-08-12 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 265962)
Pity none of the others over there could do the same as some comments were far worse and some were personal.

pretty sure thats directed my way, and fair do's. i apologies and have edited any derogatory remarks from the post (but cant unquote it sorry) it was intended to guide lil ned to keeping his posts here factual and as positive as possible given the circumstances without getting it closed. i appreciate that themgzs was in a moral dilema whilst trying to protect unaffected users and maintain a level of tolerance whilst users of the forum with outstanding issues were patiently waiting for resolution. anyway, who said what and where they said it shouldnt put a blight on what i think is a great day for this forum and i hope my participation will continue to be helpfull and welcoming.

Much love, peace out Aiii

Nobrainer 01-08-12 09:16 PM

If any one was still wavering about George, he seems to have screwed me too :-( I was hoping it would eventually get here but looks like the gearbox I paid for at the end of May isn't coming. George, if your reading this, retain a little dignity and pay back what you owe please.

Dan1971 01-08-12 09:17 PM

Just read that thread on XPF ..... Posters from both forums on there making me surprised and rather sad at what's been said.

The links about failed purchases go to threads on that very forum....

Glad it's sorted now and we can move on. This forum has retained members for ages through car changes in and out of the brand due to the nature of the helpful members and the attitude of admin - who themselves are ZS owners - and only want what's best for us all.

Long may it continue.... :bow:

stamford 01-08-12 09:20 PM

The comments were not being aimed at anyone in particluar as I hoped it would have been obvious who was being referred to as there were more than one.

Apology accepted and it's all too easy to become embroiled in such a full on assault against someone who has let people down in a big way. Unfortunately all reasoning goes out of the window and we end up having a free for all.

Like I said before, let's draw a line under it and move on and wish those having issues to get a speedy resolution.

Smokey 01-08-12 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 265995)
wish those having issues to get a speedy resolution.

Sums up my feelings really.

talkingcars 01-08-12 09:34 PM

Thank you Mick, I have to admit I found have Zippy on here frustrating at times as I have to be careful not to get embrolled in arguments with him. On the otherhand I am a great beleiver in free speech, especially when it gives the poster the chance to make a fool of themselves.

I hope my post on XPF was a positive one, it seemed silly to me to be talking about "the other forum" when I don't think theMGZS has anything to hide.

Just for the record I have been a victim as well, pmail me if you want the link to the story.

petet16 01-08-12 09:43 PM

I fell foul of him over 10 years ago, I'm amazed at how long he's managed to get away with behaving as he does, mind you like all good conmen he can be very plausible.