theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sad Times = Breaking MGZS (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19662)

mhamps 26-01-12 11:52 AM

Im after LH front abs sensor in good working order! Need asap!

Thanks mate

Captain Peanut 30-01-12 09:25 AM

Hi

PM sent about air filter payment.

Gong back to the wheels/tyres what condition are they in and do you have any pics? I'm also in reasonably urgent need of some rear calipers if yours are in decent nick?

AceFactor 30-01-12 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Peanut (Post 235579)
Hi

Gong back to the wheels/tyres what condition are they in and do you have any pics? I'm also in reasonably urgent need of some rear calipers if yours are in decent nick?

PM replied to.

Tyres are good all round. The back ones are Nankang's, (fitted new by previous owner) and the front ones are Autogrip (fitted by me). Wheels themselves are generally good, have a little bit of kurbing, but no chunks or dents AFAIK.

Rear Calipers - no idea, but I can check them out at the weekend. Do you by chance need rear disks and pads as well?...

Adam :)

ZS Phil 05-02-12 11:52 AM

Hey, still not heard anything about the splitter?

AceFactor 18-02-12 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZS Phil (Post 236160)
Hey, still not heard anything about the splitter?

PM Sent about the splitter Phil.

AceFactor 18-02-12 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhamps (Post 235086)
Im after LH front abs sensor in good working order! Need asap!

Thanks mate

I'll be heading over to the car again next weekend if you still need this part?

Thanks,

AceFactor 18-02-12 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Peanut (Post 235579)
Hi

Did you still need a pair of Rear Calipers? Im going to be heading over to the car next weekend so will be getting the wheels off etc. Did you need new rear discs and pads as well, as I recent purchased some replacements but never got round to fitting them, so they are still in their boxes?

Thanks,

Captain Peanut 18-02-12 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFactor (Post 238012)
Did you still need a pair of Rear Calipers? Im going to be heading over to the car next weekend so will be getting the wheels off etc. Did you need new rear discs and pads as well, as I recent purchased some replacements but never got round to fitting them, so they are still in their boxes?

Thanks,

Afraid not as had to make an emergency purchase last weekend. Shame about the discs and pads as a new set turned up on Thursday!

AceFactor 23-02-12 08:13 PM

Does anybody else need any parts, as I will be definitely heading over to the car on Saturday morning!