theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Members Cars (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My new biomorphic green beast! (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=26010)

tcb 180 02-08-13 07:56 AM

Or go for that crazy bouncy up and down suspension and call it Kermit.

Lovely car there. Can't beat a V8 THROB.

Maxfly 02-08-13 07:04 PM

Wow, cracking motor.....think there will be a mass fight to the death on here for it if you ever sell haha!

Dan1971 03-08-13 05:38 PM

Was it word of mouth that got you it, as I search for these regularly and never saw it for sale ?

ZSONE80 03-08-13 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 316389)
Was it word of mouth that got you it, as I search for these regularly and never saw it for sale ?

He just came in to have 2 of the wheels refurbed and said its up for sale so i bought it! I have learnt from the past dont think about it because the moment will pass and you lose out. Just sold the jag so well pleased.

Dan1971 03-08-13 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZSONE80 (Post 316390)
He just came in to have 2 of the wheels refurbed and said its up for sale so i bought it! I have learnt from the past dont think about it because the moment will pass and you lose out. Just sold the jag so well pleased.

In that case my interior has just gone up ! .... ;)

Good for you. As much as I'd love to see and hear it in the flesh, I trust you won't be coming over in it tomorrow .... ?

ZSONE80 03-08-13 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 316391)
In that case my interior has just gone up ! .... ;)

Good for you. As much as I'd love to see and hear it in the flesh, I trust you won't be coming over in it tomorrow .... ?

lol, no haven't got it taxed yet will come over in my ZR Van ( should be with u about 2 if thats ok) will i need to bring any tools?

Dan1971 03-08-13 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZSONE80 (Post 316421)
lol, no haven't got it taxed yet will come over in my ZR Van ( should be with u about 2 if thats ok) will i need to bring any tools?

Nah - seats are out and ready for you and the door cards I think are just screws..... I've not had door cards off before but I've got a Haynes if you haven't done it before either....

talkingcars 04-08-13 10:00 AM

Screw at each end of the pull handle, 1 in the catch handle surround, push the catch handle forward to disengage the hooks from the metal part of the door, on the back of this is a plastic clip (green on drivers side, white on passenger side) push it away from you so you can lift the metal rod out. Finally pull the door card away from the bottom to release the clips - takes longer to type than to do.

Dan1971 04-08-13 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkingcars (Post 316456)
Screw at each end of the pull handle, 1 in the catch handle surround, push the catch handle forward to disengage the hooks from the metal part of the door, on the back of this is a plastic clip (green on drivers side, white on passenger side) push it away from you so you can lift the metal rod out. Finally pull the door card away from the bottom to release the clips - takes longer to type than to do.

Awesome - Cheers.

ZSONE80 04-08-13 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkingcars (Post 316456)

Cheers.