theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I need a kick up the arse........... (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22533)

Dan1971 06-09-12 09:26 AM

Done - see you Sunday then ....

Actually just got a refund on the insurance for the BMW, and sold some tickets for a show I can't go to, so may pick up some other wheels later this week, so it might just be sorting out your motor - We'll see...

All good though .... :soldiers:

stamford 06-09-12 09:36 AM

Not to worry if you can't or decide not to, it'll save you fuel as a fair way to come down isn't it?

Dan1971 06-09-12 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 270886)
Not to worry if you can't or decide not to, it'll save you fuel as a fair way to come down isn't it?

Fancy a run and a day out anyway ..... If you can't be arsed - tough - I'm kicking it into action.

ZS 06-09-12 10:25 AM

Dan, Appologies for not getting back to you! if your down anyway on Sunday then pop over to mine for a few mins and we can sort you out :) :smart: (Even if it is just the other fog light... lol)

Mick, If there is anything you need you just have to shout :) if its a hand I will see what I can do about child care, always better when there are two pairs of hands and much more enjoyable!

p_b82 06-09-12 10:51 AM

Sounds like you have had the kck you needed - Good luck with now getting it sorted and getting the love back.....

mines' currently getting a few niggles sorted - and is due the dreaded MOT... (pretty sure that one of the niggles is a MOT fail as well :S)

stamford 06-09-12 10:57 AM

I'm doing it! The days been put aside and the missus is fed up with me being miserable :laugh:

Saturday will be catch up on other jobs day, Sunday is zed day :thumbsup:

Sonic_160zr 06-09-12 11:54 AM

Good to hear that your getting it sorted, or at least starting to get it sorted, should deffo have a fix it meet though. Im not about this weekend but most weekends are free for me, so would be willing to help out where I can.

Cheers,
Matt

daytona365 06-09-12 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmy (Post 270803)
Love it Dan a do stuff meet great idea much better than meeting and hanging around car parks.

Thats sounds a bit dodgy.........Hanging around in carparks lol.

daytona365 06-09-12 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 270893)
I'm doing it! The days been put aside and the missus is fed up with me being miserable :laugh:

Saturday will be catch up on other jobs day, Sunday is zed day :thumbsup:

I may be free too, just depends on how much jungle juice i need. PM your postcode so I can work out my mileage...........

This group is better than a session with a shrink. One word of problems and you got friends coming out of the woodwork to help.

stamford 06-09-12 08:14 PM

Pm'd ;)