theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Members Cars (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I get GoodWood ;) (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=14901)

Nats Whiskas 12-12-10 09:46 PM

That is a really nice car mate!!! Must admit i do like the colour!!

Dave MGT 12-12-10 10:14 PM

Very very nice!!! Not many in goodwood green. Love it!

stamford 13-12-10 07:31 AM

Well done Gary, love the colour. Nice xmas pressie for you! :D

Maxfly 13-12-10 12:33 PM

Cheers a'body, hoping exhaust and bodyworks touch ups will be done very soon! Also sheddist kit is now ordered and should be with me shortly:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 184303)
Looking good bud :)

Iv bought The same mud flaps again i had on FXJ for NYH. And it looks nice with the black and blue :). I imagaine it would be the same for the black and green?. Can pop over sometime and let you have a look, see for yourself :)

Stephen

Think they will work bud and tbh the amount of protection the give over not having any makes it worth having them:) So flaps will be added lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by caled (Post 184308)
Lovely colour, and loving the understated spoiler!

What do you use for cleaning the engine bay? Ive always been tempted to do mine, but dont want to knacker anything up.

Twas stuf Kev brought over, G101 I think it was called?!?! Worked a treat, sprayed it on and hosed down while car was running keeping too much water away from electrical bits and pieces. The oil filler cap was brown and black when i picked car up lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 184333)
Well done Gary, love the colour. Nice xmas pressie for you! :D

To Me,

Lot's of Love

From Me

X X X

lololol, because I'm worth it:D

caled 13-12-10 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 184372)
Twas stuf Kev brought over, G101 I think it was called?!?! Worked a treat, sprayed it on and hosed down while car was running keeping too much water away from electrical bits and pieces. The oil filler cap was brown and black when i picked car up lol

The previous owner knew to put the oil IN the engine, yeah?

Maxfly 13-12-10 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caled (Post 184391)
The previous owner knew to put the oil IN the engine, yeah?

LOL, tbh i very much doubt it, didn't know much about mechanics of car. He had been running with no VIS motors and so much slack in the throttle cable I am surprised it moved lol. Nothing on throttle till you pressed at least half of it's travel:)

KevG 13-12-10 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 184372)

Aye the stuff is G101 from Autosmart, mixed with water 50/50 in a spray bottle.

Maxxed_Ross 16-12-10 04:55 PM

nice buy dude! very very nice

I'll try and make you a new signature asap lol

Maxfly 16-12-10 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross (Post 184906)
nice buy dude! very very nice

I'll try and make you a new signature asap lol

Cheers matey, getting stuck in about cleaning the interior when i get her back at the weekend:D Cheers fir the offer on the sig adjustment but Si (Silverfox) just sorted me oot on that:)

Steves Cleenz 16-12-10 10:30 PM

nice car Gary, looks pretty tidy too, the number plate is very similar to my brothers old MK2 his last letters was AYO though, think the person who owns it now is a member on here or XPF, im sure i have some pictures of a Goodwood Green ZS i detailed a couple of years ago ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevG (Post 184471)
Aye the stuff is G101 from Autosmart, mixed with water 50/50 in a spray bottle.

oh yeah G101 is bloody good stuff for an all purpose cleaner