theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I need a kick up the arse........... (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22533)

waynester 08-09-12 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 270893)

Saturday will be catch up on other jobs day, Sunday is zed day :thumbsup:

Jó látni a szamár rúgás dolgozott! Good show! :D

Sonic_160zr 08-09-12 04:41 PM

I am about tomorrow now if you want an extra pair of hands. Drop me a PM!

Cheers,
Matt

peterzs 08-09-12 04:55 PM

I'm Stonehenging and the Avebury Rings, tomorrow, unfortunately or I could lift it up while you pulled the gearbox out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it all goes well.

stamford 08-09-12 05:49 PM

Right, after spending time tidying up the garage I charged the zeds battery, as it was flat as guessed! Moved it to the garage and started on it! I was only going to get it up in the air, get the wheels off...............erm ended up doing a little bit more than intended, I was on a roll! Stopped for the evening now. Roll on tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a productive day and we can get the jobs done on Dans zed as well!

Looks like Dan and Daytona are coming, wife is doing a BBQ later in the day ;)

Looks like a mini-meet afterall! :D

grimmy 08-09-12 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 271325)
Right, after spending time tidying up the garage I charged the zeds battery, as it was flat as guessed! Moved it to the garage and started on it! I was only going to get it up in the air, get the wheels off...............erm ended up doing a little bit more than intended, I was on a roll! Stopped for the evening now. Roll on tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a productive day and we can get the jobs done on Dans zed as well!

Looks like Dan and Daytona are coming, wife is doing a BBQ later in the day ;)

Looks like a mini-meet afterall! :D

Good stuff mick,the old girl will be up and running soon.

So will the car.

Dan1971 08-09-12 06:05 PM

:ohmy: ...... Don't do too much - this was gonna be a learning curve for me with you telling me what stuff actually does ..... !!!

Do not start tomorrow until I get there - saying that - we'll have enough to do with mine .... ;)

Good stuff mate ....

Sonic_160zr 08-09-12 06:25 PM

As per PM, Ill be there too! you can laugh at my rattly manifold! haha

Cheers,
Matt

stamford 08-09-12 07:05 PM

I'll hang on in the morning, got to leave something for you guys to do! ;)

Got to give it a good clean after, even the missus said it looked bad!

Took the bumper off, loads of snails in there and snail poo! Took the BMC off, was rattling which was odd as I cleaned that when I did the box swap, another snail inside it with loads of poo!

I was hoping to modify the clutch arm to make it adjustable, won't be able to this time due to lack of time and wanting to get it back on the road!

daytona365 08-09-12 07:48 PM

We will soon get the old girl back on the road. I will bring my bucket and we can even wash it as well........................ Looking forward to taking mine through the tunnel!!! Havent been down the A3 for years.............................

stamford 08-09-12 08:47 PM

Enjoy the tunnel, when coming to it drop to 50mph before entering then drop a few cogs then you can fly through it at a reasonable pace without affecting your average speed as they have cameras checking your speed through the tunnel. I never hit 5th, keep it rumbling ;)